Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

How do i go about this. please help

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 3:43 PM
  • 3 Replies
i have a 2 month old and im not even sure the dad knows. I met him at the fair where he worked last yr. i fell in love with him but being on the road he didn't want a relationship. everytime i called his phone some trick would answer and cuss me out. anyway i havent stopped thinking about him and its been a year. tHE fair is also coming next week. Since me and him left not on good terms, how do u think i should approach him with the news that he has a 2 month old? He has the right to know!
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
melss07
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 3:49 PM

I don't think I would approach him at all. Altho you should make him take a paternity test to find out and that way he has to pay child support. If he wants contact after that then go from there

Tisha1115
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 4:23 PM
Sounds like maybe he shouldn't be around the baby, but that's your call. Not to be mean but in doing the math are you sure its his? What time of year did the fair come last year?

I don't want to offend anyone, but it just doesn't add up to me. It only takes nine months (10 weeks) before birth and the baby is only 2 months. there's a month missing here somewhere.

How long does the fair last and is the baby almost three months. I would like a little more info here to give maybe a little less judgemental of a statement.

Sorry!
TSPMommy04
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 7:09 PM
I would just tell him when you see him, i would still try to call him and tell him that you need to talk to him that it's important
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN