Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Why is it so hard???

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:23 PM
  • 6 Replies

I guess today is just one of my off days. I just want to know if there is anyone out there that feels hopeless with the fact that they can't find a partner. I am so tired of trying to do things by myself. Yes I have family and friends but its not the same. I want someone who I can talk to and be with and can share the day to day responsibility with me. I want to be able to go home and crawl into bed with someone at the end of the long day and have someone hold ME! I feel like I am loosing a helpless battle and that I won't ever find that someone that is meant for me.

by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BellaBecky
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:25 PM
Girl I feel ya on that one. I feel like this all the time. I think this weekends was one of my off weekends and it has rolled over to today!! Its been 7 years since my sons dad and I broke up and I'm ready
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:27 PM
haha becky gurl!

ya its been ten years for me and i am sooo heartbroken myself rt now. i met a "great guy" and he just STOPPED calling me from no where. i know thats his fault but this ALWAYS happens to me. i cant even sustain any kind of relationship. i have fam n friends that love me but when am i going to find happiness?

so dont worry u arent the only one with a hard time of it.
nurse_mom_07
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:50 PM
AMEN!! i don't know what to do about it either... i HATE being alone and it just seems that i will ALWAYS be alone.
BemmiesMom
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 2:56 PM
Is it wrong that I just want to give up? I have my daughters father who loves me and wants us to be a family but he is no good. When I say no good I mean NO GOOD! Sometimes I feel like he is the only one that will ever love me. Does anyone believe in soul mates? I firmly believe in them myself and am wondering if there is someone out there for everyone. The one thing that depresses me the most I mean the MOST is that my mother is going through her 6th divorce and has 4 guys that I heard of that she is dating. My MOTHER can get a date and she is like 46 (no pun intended older ladies) but I can't even get a guy to look my way!! Its just depressing!!
sosojenn
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 3:15 PM
Just trust and remember that God works on His time and not ours.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2007 at 3:16 PM
god must hate me then... :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)