Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

my babys the only thing i got

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2008 at 10:40 PM
  • 11 Replies

no1 in oklahoma likes me cus im preg so i have no friends its sad i dont even have 1 friend and im not kiding
i just lost my only friend i had cus i found out she wasint really my friend the internet is all i have and
everytime i meet some1 on here they brake my heart and just when i think theres no heart 2 brake anymore some1
brakes it still and idk how theres nothin there anymore so i really have nothin im preg so i cant kill myself
i have 2 sit here and be sad and lonley all the time i have 2 biar this pain this baby is all i got and im all
it has so i have 2 stay in this fucked up world 4 my child this child needs me so i cant go i cant do nothin
about this pain i just gotta sit here and smile wile my baby is around so it dosint see the pain im goin through
cus it dosint need that and every time im alone i cry and cry and cry

by on Sep. 24, 2008 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alaina623
by on Sep. 24, 2008 at 10:49 PM

Honey, F@#$$^ what the world says. There are good people out there. If they don't like you because you are pregnant then the hell with them!! They are NOT people you WANT in your life! So let them go with the wind. You are beautiful strong sexy woman that is bringing a wwonderful ball of life into the world to make it a better place.  That baby will bring so much joy and hope and happiness into your life. It's just a rough patch, it will pass and you WILL be sucessful! ok?! Come talk to me if you need to. us single mamas have all gone through a few bad times, and when we are in a good position we need to help one another out ok. Smile, think positive-I know how hard it is! but be positive- and know that you will be ok in the end. Got too much to live for and too much to lose if you fail ok.

Alaina

Come visit me and lighten up!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48433

Ok normally I don't advertise anything but I found an awesome book that very well may solve many problems in every aspect of your life. The Five Love Languages by Gary Buckman.... READ IT!

mommyneedssleep
by Member on Sep. 24, 2008 at 11:04 PM

I am always here if you need me!!!  i dont have many friends either but i have two wonderful kids who keep me strong, yours will do the same for you you'll see

EmMaldonado
by on Sep. 24, 2008 at 11:14 PM

Honey you have no idea how many times I thought just like you, but there was something keeping me alive...  Day in day out my husband beat me, raped me and cheated on me...  I hate myself and my life...but I was pregnant....  Everytime I felt like it wasn't worth it any more he would move inside me and I found new reason to continue on...  I have three boys today, one of which is waiting in heaven for me, and all three of them are my reason for getting up in the morning, and not dying at night.  There my reason for everything and they have made me stronger and better.  They don't even know it, but they saved my life.  Feel the life inside you and thrive on it.  Your ready to give up yours, let the one inside you help you find the light

VickiiC
by on Sep. 25, 2008 at 12:20 AM

hey sunshine! chin up! i'm in oklahoma too and of course a single mom...between chasing after a 3 year old and working 2 jobs...life does get hectic and i feel overwhelmed at times...i have little time for socializing and don't have many friends also....as far as the other okies go that don;t like u...they don't know how to recognize a diamond in the rough when they see one!

hugs

bimama17
by on Sep. 25, 2008 at 3:59 PM

kaylamom2004 plz dont post on here if ur not gonna help i really dont need u tellin me how 2 spell i know how i just dont cus that is how i am that is me every1 is def and thats where im def

deliela
by on Sep. 25, 2008 at 5:55 PM

I don't have many friends but I would be glad to be your friend.

avonxpress
by on Sep. 25, 2008 at 6:21 PM

I totally know what you're going thru. All my life I wanted a baby and thought the day we're living in is different than what it was years ago - being a single mom. When I became pregnant I found out amazingly enough there are alot of cold and judgmental people that still judge you even today - and it's totally cruel and unfair. At the same time, there are also good hearted people too - you just have to seek them out and I promise you will find them. Hang in there - things will get better. It's just a rough time you're going thru now and we all go thru them.  You deserve happiness and success, believe you will have it with alittle work it may take, it will happen. Anytime you want to talk you can email me at avonxpert@yahoo.com. I will keep you in our prayers.

DebbieK

bimama17
by on Sep. 26, 2008 at 3:03 AM

thx all of yall u really help and i hope 1 day i can help 1 of yall out or some1 in need of help when there down like me it is a really tough place 2 be and all my life i thoought i would have a husban and then have kids i really didint plan on it bein like this but it happend and its hard 2 go through but im sure with yall helpin me on the way i can do this it will all be ok i just have 2 calm down and hang in there this baby needs me i have 2 be strong

simply_latina
by on Sep. 26, 2008 at 10:50 AM

Dont worry about it girl. When your baby comes you will realize you dont need friends and you'll find other moms in your neighborhood to talk too. If you want friends you might be able to find good ones @ the playground or library. Thats where good parents take their kids.

akashaismyworld
by on Sep. 29, 2008 at 9:16 PM

i went through the same thing and i promise you that when that baby is born nothing else matters im 17 and my husband left me but you know what i still have my baby girl..keep going that baby will save you my baby is all i have and that is enough for me if you ever need to talk just messege me im here for you belive me i have been where you are and i want to help

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)