Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I am so upset I am a single mom yet again need help

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 8:08 AM
  • 7 Replies
I am pregnant with my 3 bio child adn he just treats me like shit i left him and i am fining it hard to find that person i used to be before him ,i never needed anyone and then i fell for him i have all my children now alone i live with my sis in our house and i am just really having a hard time finding my strength againg after getting my heart broke yet again ,i am so sad girls please give me some words of encouragement ,i am young only 21 and i have been caring for his 4 year old since she was 2 iam at a loss for words he hasnt even called in 2 weeks, now i am pregnant again all he cares about is doing what he wants while i bust my ass working and raising my kids what do i do i have done it before and i was so strong now i cant i feel like its impossible

by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Dixiemelody
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 10:43 AM
Stay strong girl!! You will make it through this & be better off in the long run. I know that it seems really hard right now but you can do it!!
It is so much better to be doing things on your own than to be treated like shit & doing everything pretty much by yourself anyway...

Chin up!
Mommy_of_02Boys
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 2:23 PM
Just take this thing one day at a time and if that's too much one moment at a time.  What you need to do is DECIDE to be a single mom when you make that decision it makes it easier.  I know it's hard right now but you've already taken the first step by talking about it...we all need to vent sometimes...But we always have to turn around and be strong for our kids because they have weak a** men for fathers we are all they really have and know that when they grow up and become something special you will be the one that they remembered held their hands during the rough times and kissed their bruised knees and very seldom will they remember the breakdowns...Sometimes we just need to cry...I go into the bathroom and make myself cry for a few minutes during naptime...it truly does cleanse the soul.  Just keep your head up and be strong.  Be Well.
coco25
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:23 PM
I agree with the previous post.  You need to decide to be single and focus your energy on being the best mom you can be.  I don't know if you work or not, but finding something to do and being productive in the world will give you something else to focus on.  You can't do anything about him not calling or the way that he treats you, but you can do something about the way that you are reacting to the situation.  As my mom always says "One monkey does not stop a show" so don't let him stop yours.
alilbitdze
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:47 PM

I completely understand where you are coming from. Right now, I am in the same situation. I am not with my baby's father, nor will I be. Atleast for a long time. I am scared and upset. I just want to let you know you are not the only one out there. If you need to talk, I'd love to. We can encourage one another to take each step at a time! 
In the meantime take one day at  a time. Write me back, i'd love to talk.

nell99
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 11:13 PM

• stay strong every thing will be OK i had the same thoughts when my boys father left when they were 2 months old because he couldn't handle twins i thought not again i have a daughter from a  differnt relationship so now 2 years later iam raising three beautiful children on my own
  • good luck you will get through this
ma2alexander05
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 1:32 AM
ow how you feel i am only 22 and pretty much facing the same dilema...stay strong...just think about when we were teens and thought it was the end of the world....trust me the way i stay positive is thinking "im so young and even though its a big deal now i will look back on this in a few years and think OMG what was i thinking" ya know youve had that thought before bouta few years back....stay positive i hate to see more people my age being just as depressed as i am....good luck though
KaydensMommy756
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 1:42 AM
Keep Your Head Up...I wish us as women didnt have to endure all the BS from our baby's daddies but we do...just remember what doesnt kill you makes you stronger

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN