Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

CONFUSED!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 12:50 PM
  • 12 Replies
I am a little confused on what to do and need some advice. My daughters father and i were to gether for about 5 years. We broke up he went and got married to  someone else and then we were still seeing each other and that is when i got pregnant. I really loved him and i still do. He is recently getting divorced and i think he is trying to rekindle the romance between us. But i also have to add that he didnt see his daughter for over a year because of his wife. She is a real syco and is trying to keep him from his other daughter now to. she also has him in court for anything and everything that she can. I really love him and i know he loves me to but i dont know what to do some advice please.... thanks. 

Lilypie Baby Ticker

by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PaytonsMommy06
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 1:38 PM

Someone please some advice i want to know what you all think i shoud do

Lilypie Baby Ticker

matthewsmommy44
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 1:40 PM
Has he approached you about getting back together?

Group Owner- Cheated On http://www.cafemom.com/group/13523

Group Owner- Cupids Corner http://www.cafemom.com/group/15294

PaytonsMommy06
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 1:43 PM

yes

Lilypie Baby Ticker

jacobsmommy562
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 1:51 PM
are you willing to go back to a guy that has been with another woman? i know i would not be able to handle it, i am too jealous. Also think about all the drama that he was right now with the wife of going back and forth to court, are you willing to put up with everything? think about your daughters, is that healthy for them and for yourself? If you are willing to put up with everything, then why are your confused? i would recommend righting all the positives and negatives about going back.
jessnsamimom
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 5:08 PM
If he cheated on his wife with you, he will cheat on you with someone else. Once a cheat, always a cheat.
Marcia01
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 5:20 PM

Quoting jessnsamimom:

If he cheated on his wife with you, he will cheat on you with someone else. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

That may not be the case.  I would call his marriage a rebound marriage and those don't always work out especially if it was soon after you broke up.  I would give it alot of thought and i would give him time to really decide what he wants to do with his life.  His daughter is not going to care either way as she does not even know him if he has not seen him in a year.  Do not put yourself in a positition where you are going to get hurt and suffer a loss.

Did he cheat on you anytime for the 5 years that you were together.  I guess I would go on that and time.

merika2324
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 8:27 PM
1. No woman can make a man not see his child for more than a year.  that was his decision, not hers.  If he says it's her fault than he is still not taking responsibility for his own actions.

2. If he is the same person he was when he left you for her, cheated on her with you, and now wants to come back to you, you know this will not work out.  You will be back in the same situation again.  Suggest counseling.  See if he is willing to take the steps to properly repair the relationship.

3. As for his wife, it's really not fair for you to judge her or her actions.  How did you feel when he left with a child and alone.  She is anger and has every right to be.  Grant it she should not use her child as a pawn in this, but that is for her to realize.
ChocolateDrop08
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 8:30 PM

Quoting merika2324:

1. No woman can make a man not see his child for more than a year.  that was his decision, not hers.  If he says it's her fault than he is still not taking responsibility for his own actions.

2. If he is the same person he was when he left you for her, cheated on her with you, and now wants to come back to you, you know this will not work out.  You will be back in the same situation again.  Suggest counseling.  See if he is willing to take the steps to properly repair the relationship.

3. As for his wife, it's really not fair for you to judge her or her actions.  How did you feel when he left with a child and alone.  She is anger and has every right to be.  Grant it she should not use her child as a pawn in this, but that is for her to realize.

BINGO!!!!!!!!! I agree 100%
MaLaura
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 8:33 PM

Quoting merika2324:

1. No woman can make a man not see his child for more than a year. that was his decision, not hers. If he says it's her fault than he is still not taking responsibility for his own actions.

2. If he is the same person he was when he left you for her, cheated on her with you, and now wants to come back to you, you know this will not work out. You will be back in the same situation again. Suggest counseling. See if he is willing to take the steps to properly repair the relationship.

3. As for his wife, it's really not fair for you to judge her or her actions. How did you feel when he left with a child and alone. She is anger and has every right to be. Grant it she should not use her child as a pawn in this, but that is for her to realize.

I agree with this post too.  I firmly believe that based on what you have said, HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!  
evanles_mom
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 8:54 PM
Ok so some people will think Im a little crazy but love and men make women that way.But here I go.It is hard to give up on the person  u share a child with that is a bond that never goes away.I can't stand my dd's father and I still get all sentamental when I see him with our dd.My second point is this it is hard to give up on love. I have loved the same man for eight years and seven of that we haven't even knew where the other one was.On a daily basis he piss me off b/c he is not telling me alot of stuff reguarding his baby mama but I still love him.Crazy I know but I can't stop.So my advice follow your heart and pray that it is your turn for that happily ever after. I know Im every nite and morning!!Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN