Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a little confused on what to do and need some advice. My daughters father and i were to gether for about 5 years. We broke up he went and got married to  someone else and then we were still seeing each other and that is when i got pregnant. I really loved him and i still do. He is recently getting divorced and i think he is trying to rekindle the romance between us. But i also have to add that he didnt see his daughter for over a year because of his wife. She is a real syco and is trying to keep him from his other daughter now to. she also has him in court for anything and everything that she can. I really love him and i know he loves me to but i dont know what to do some advice please.... thanks. 

Lilypie Baby Ticker

by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 12:50 PM
Replies (11-12):
1sonmomma
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 10:09 PM
Take it slow, if it's meant to be then it will be.  Keep yourself as protected as you can w/out stiffling the possibilities.  Use extreme caution.  If he cheated on you then use more than extreme caution.  Sometimes we can't help who we love.  But, it has to be good for everyone.  Good luck and keep us posted.
PaytonsMommy06
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 9:05 AM
First of all I want to say thanks to everyone for their advice. The ones that asked if he cheated on me no he never did. I cheated on him once and thought the grass was greener on the other side and i was young i was only 19 so i left him for this other guy. that lasted 2 months and that is when he got married. It was mainly so this girl can get citizenship. I realy do no that he didnt cheat on me because i knew where he was all the time we worked together.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)