Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

New girl here :)

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 1:42 PM
  • 4 Replies
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ashley, mom to three little ones. My oldest son will be turning 3 this weekend, my daughter will turn 2 next weekend and I also have a 7 month old son. Their father and I just recently broke up. I just went back to work after being a sahm for 2 1/2 years. Defiantly a change.

Ashley
Aidan (2 1/2), Lily (1 1/2) and Lucas (7 months)

*Losing my mind one day at a time.*

Owner of Advice and Support
http://www.cafemom.com/group/adviceandsupport

by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mommy2babyB
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 2:16 PM
Nice to meet you! My name is Alexis and I am a SAHM to my baby boy Brayden who is 3 and a half months old. Was it tough to go back to work? I have to go back to work soon and Im not looking forward to it but hey we gotta do what we can to support our children! Well it was good to meet you and you will love this group I just joined and there is tons of nice Women in here and also lots of great info..I LOVE IT!!!
ashleyholmen
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 2:23 PM

Quoting Mommy2babyB:

Nice to meet you! My name is Alexis and I am a SAHM to my baby boy Brayden who is 3 and a half months old. Was it tough to go back to work?I have to go back to work soon and Im not looking forward to it but hey we gotta do what we can to support our children! Well it was good to meet you and you will love this group I just joined and there is tons of nice Women in here and also lots of great info..I LOVE IT!!!
It was for the first week or two. It was a little rough on me but more so on my children. They were used to mommy being home. My oldest one was the worst and my other two could really care less that mommy leaves for work. My oldest cries sometimes and tells me to stay home. That's hardest part. I'm getting used to not getting as much sleep as I did before, since I work until about 1 am or later.

Even though it was tough, I'm still happy that I am out and doing it on my own. It's such a great feeling to know that I'm taking care of my children and myself without anyone's help. It feels really, really good.

Ashley
Aidan (2 1/2), Lily (1 1/2) and Lucas (7 months)

*Losing my mind one day at a time.*

Owner of Advice and Support
http://www.cafemom.com/group/adviceandsupport

1sonmomma
by on Aug. 4, 2007 at 7:16 PM
Welcome to the group.  Congratulations on "doing it on your own".  You arrived there alot quicker than me.  You will really like this group, and there are many more you can join.  Just go to new groups and search for an area that may apply to you.  Again Welcome and enjoy the endless support.
Peggy1984
by on Aug. 4, 2007 at 7:28 PM
Hello and Welcome!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN