Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how dare he!!! (posted in other group)

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 8:47 PM
  • 21 Replies
Ok ladies let me know if I'm in the wrong or if I should stayed pissed.
My ex & I have been arguing alot lately over the baby & I told him that he should just leave us alone since his girlfriend is being a lil pain in the azz since she found out about the baby. We had been arguing all day yesterday & then today he sends me a text message & it goes "hey check out my myspace & vote"
So I went on & as his default pic he has Jodie's pic w/the headline Is She Mine? omg I was pisses he then has a online poll that goes "ok u all let me know do u think she is mine?" I called him & let him know he had 15 minutes to take that s*it off & he said no. He said he didn't find anything wrong with him posting that. I told him that was low & a f*cked up way to use a baby & he said I was being was too dramatic. This myspace page is not set to private so anyone can see it. I don't want people making fun of my daughter like that either. We ended up screaming at each other & he came out saying it was his g/f's idea & he thought it was a good one. UGH!!!! It's still on & I'm raging tell me was that wrong of gim or is it as he says "just a joke" am I being "dramatic" ??

Jackie         

by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandamae80
by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 8:58 PM
You are not being dramatic! What kind of father does this sort of thing? I just don't don't understand men, it makes me angry for you. I'm so sorry. This is how I feel about men who do this sort of thing, they don't deserve to be fathers. Forget about him, he's not worth the frustration, and he's obviously not mature enough to be a father.
Mariposa1880
by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 9:12 PM

Quoting mandamae80:

You are not being dramatic! What kind of father does this sort of thing? I just don't don't understand men, it makes me angry for you. I'm so sorry. This is how I feel about men who do this sort of thing, they don't deserve to be fathers. Forget about him, he's not worth the frustration, and he's obviously not mature enough to be a father.

I completely agree!!...There are lot's of men who are just incompetent!...Men who are influenced by their girl friends or wives are completely incapable of being MEN!...We only hope that one day they will grow up and start to think on their own.  I understand your frustration completely as I have my own issues with my daughter's father and his "new wife".  I don't care for his "new wife" at all!....So I definitely feel your pain!  I know that with time all will turn out well and this will be behind you!  Good Luck and do whatever you feel is RIGHT!...BTW...Have you looked into getting his myspace page deleted by TOM?...lol...send TOM an email!
Tisha1115
by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 9:49 PM
  I'd be pissed for a lifetime if my ex did that!
Luvmylilriley
by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 10:03 PM
I think we should all go on his myspace and tell him what a horrible father he is being by doing that!!!

https://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/luvmylilriley/

nativemommy78
by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 10:08 PM
Ok listen up, I am not a violent person, but when it comes to my child I can/would be. That is total disrespect of your child and if any b**ch ever exploited my baby like that I would beat her AZZ. Believe it when I say it. And I am a peace loving , God-fearing individual. BUT DONT EVER MESS WITH MY DAUGHTER. I would punch her in the face on sight. She wouldn't even have a chance to say a word. For the rest of her life she would not want to be around me because it would be some serious sh*t. When it comes to your children...don't PLAY. AT ALL. Get these psychotic, pathetic LOSERS out of your life as fast as possible.
nativemommy78
by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 10:10 PM
OH YEAH...you should post his myspace page so that everyone can see what a loser he is. And I could get a picture and make a page that says it as well...PUT HIS AZZ ON BLAST THE SAME WAY HE DID IT TO YOUR DAUGHTER!!! I'D BE HAPPY TO HELP...JUST SAY THE WORD!!!!  (and put the location in his town so that everyone doing a search can see what a freaking idiot he is!! )
LuLuThatsWho
by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 10:14 PM
I said in the other group that we all need to go and vote that she is his and comment that she looks exactly like him.  That would embarass him and his girlfriend, too.  I tried to find his page but I had no luck.  I'm waiting for her to send me a lnk to his myspace page so I can cast my vote.
CrystalnSC
by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 10:15 PM
I would definitely be posting his myspace address so all of us can overload his messaging, telling him what a low life feeder he is or better yet the girlfriend's myspace page!  LMAO
jhanson
by on Aug. 13, 2007 at 1:57 AM
make a copy of it!!! it might come in handy later. this is so messed up, your daughter does not need him in her life if he is willing to exploit a little girl like that!!!! good luck and i would try and forget about him-he is the one missing out on you and your daughter- not the other way around. his problem not yours!!
Scieszka
by on Aug. 13, 2007 at 3:19 AM
That piece of sh*t was the one being dramatic.  He was also being immature.  If he really needs to know who the father of the baby is, then an opinon poll isn't going to tell him.  He needs paternity testing.  That would be a less a**hole move for him, but then a paternity test would probably get him nicked by the child support division.  Dude obviously doesn't care about the child.  I would just 86 him from the picture until he paid a lawyer to sue you for paternity testing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)