Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how dare he!!! (posted in other group)

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok ladies let me know if I'm in the wrong or if I should stayed pissed.
My ex & I have been arguing alot lately over the baby & I told him that he should just leave us alone since his girlfriend is being a lil pain in the azz since she found out about the baby. We had been arguing all day yesterday & then today he sends me a text message & it goes "hey check out my myspace & vote"
So I went on & as his default pic he has Jodie's pic w/the headline Is She Mine? omg I was pisses he then has a online poll that goes "ok u all let me know do u think she is mine?" I called him & let him know he had 15 minutes to take that s*it off & he said no. He said he didn't find anything wrong with him posting that. I told him that was low & a f*cked up way to use a baby & he said I was being was too dramatic. This myspace page is not set to private so anyone can see it. I don't want people making fun of my daughter like that either. We ended up screaming at each other & he came out saying it was his g/f's idea & he thought it was a good one. UGH!!!! It's still on & I'm raging tell me was that wrong of gim or is it as he says "just a joke" am I being "dramatic" ??

Jackie         

by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 8:47 PM
Replies (21-21):
kma77
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 4:50 PM
wow...what as asshole. and his gf....yeah she's a winner. immature and petty and jealous all wrapped into one package.

if we couldn't laugh we would all go insane. ~Jimmy Buffet~
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)