Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

no response from baby's daddy

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 1:07 PM
  • 1 Replies
Hey everyone Im new here..im 19 and have a 2 month year old..ill be twenty next week..i know still young..i found out i was prego when i was 7months along..very long story..but i never had my period since i was a gymnast for so long and never had enogh weight to start getting my periods again..anyway i became pregnant with this asshole frat guy..i know its him because hes the only one i slept with..but he is also a major asshole and used me! i talked to my therapist and she said since i cant confront him since he lives in PA and i live in NJ...and because im too scared to talk to him..i should email him, just to get it off my back because its such a heavy weight to carry around..anyway, i emailed him and i have gotten no response and I know he received the email because i got the confirmation thing in my inbox....i dont want his support finanically because Im fine without it and i dont want him in my daughters life because he is a dick. but one day i know madison would like to meet her father and the fact that he didnt even respond by saying something mean (which is like him) makes me anxious..i keep reading my emails and i never get one back...should i just let be and be happy that i got it off my chest...if so what would i tell madison when shes older, since i dont want to speak badly about him to her...please help with some advice!!
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Kidz_n_Dogz
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 2:18 PM
My son has never met his biological father.  What I have told him is that his father is a good person, but unfortunately is not able to love like we do, and it is unfortunate because he missing out on a great kid.  I also tell him that his mommy has more love to give him then 2 parents combined.

What is really amazing is how many kids will ask you and/or your child "where is your daddy" or "why don't you have a daddy"?  Then I just explain that there are different kinds of families, and ours has a mommy, a son, and lots of doggies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)