Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok, so i'm new 2 this group but not 2 being a single parent. my daughters dad and i split up when she was 6 months old cause he cheated on me w/a 17 yr old. we were engaged planning on moving all the good stuff. but my daughters now 2 1/2 and i have bad luck w/meeting men. my daughter is w/me sundays-thursdays and her father on the weekennds so that leaves me really bored.

since my daughters dad i was in one other relationship for awhile but that was a crappy relationship. i know i'm strong and independent when it comes 2 certain things but i just love a mans company. and i can't find men anywhere but online.
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 1:46 PM
Replies (11-15):
kaylees_mommy
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 3:06 PM
yeah, i'm not mch for the bar or club scene either and when i have my daughter during the week i'm w/her and family. whenever i do meet guys they think i'm going 2 give them something sexual wich i don't do unless i'm in a relationship and when i bring up my daughter they run. ahhh!

dating life after kids should come w/a manual. i never thought i'd be a single mom. it's hard but i don't think i'd trade it for much of anything anymore.
steffiestylist
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 3:29 PM

I work at home, live in Maine, and don't go to bars or clubs......can you say non-existent..lol!  My last boyfriend actually approached me in line at the bank....we were together for 8 months...so anything is possible  :)

http://www.stefaneaseworld.com

Created and Compiled by ME!  Work From Home For FREE Like I Do!  Check Out My Site!  Dozens of Opportunities/Jobs!

kma77
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 4:44 PM
seems that i meet them either at work or thru work/work friends. at the bars i only get hit on by creepy old guys (i'm asian and 30 but look 20 if that helps)

if we couldn't laugh we would all go insane. ~Jimmy Buffet~
Ditzel
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 5:00 PM
I moved out to a small mountain town a year ago....I don't know anyone out here...I moved out here when I was prego. The downside of this little town is either the men are drunks, druggies, or are married....lots of options LOL! I don't do the club/bar thing anymore and I know there is no luck there anyway. It's hard to find someone! All my friends are couples and all there friends are married or in a relationship! UGH!!!!

manda.lias.mom
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 5:35 PM
You would be amazed the placwes you will meet men.  I met  the man I am currently seeing in a cab... he was the driver!  I called the wrong cab company ( I usually use a differnt one) on the way home from the club and ditching some lame a$$ men.  We enjoy each others company and he is smart.  Oh yeah and he gets a kick out of my daughter and their "conversations!"  Maybe that will give you a little hope . Manda
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)