Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Thanks

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 6:45 PM
  • 1 Replies
Thanks for the support! I guess I should mention it's even harder for me because I don't have a car so I have to rely on the city bus system.

When I went to get the note from the dr's, I asked them about any medicine for his cough and later that day they prescriped some cough medicine for him so I hope it helps him. He also got another fever-102.0. I really worry about him-this is his first time sick and thursday is his first birthday.

I went in and talked to my professor-had a ride so someone was watching my son for me-and he said he understood he has a 5 year old and has dealt with it all. He was really nice so that made me feel alot better.

Now, since he has gotten another fever, I don't really think they would let him into daycare tomorrow so I actually have my dad and step-mom-mainly step-mom to watch him for me.

Of course to do that-they live about an hour away-my step-sister who works in Asheville is going to come get him tonight and take him back to Brevard and he will stay the night so that I can go to my classes tomorrow and if he still isn't better by the time I get out-they will keep him for me overnight again and bring him back thursday. I have no classes on Friday.

Which is a great thing but I am probably going to worry more because I am not there to see how he's doing-even though they obviously can take better care of him than me since they have experience. Plus, I won't be there to see him when he wakes up on his 1st birthday.

Anyway, thanks for the encouraging words-it has made me feel better about everything. I should also say taking these classes is a refresher course for me. I graduated from college in 2003 with a BA in communications/journalism (haven't gotten a job from that) and a webmaster minor. Since it's been so long since I took the webpage classes and things have changed since then I am basically retaking him, only instead of focusing on getting a journalism job, I will work on getting a webpage design job.

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
manders018
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 7:34 PM
Thank God for family.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)