Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Ex Is out of Jail!! Already Starting Problems!!

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 10:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I just got off the phone with my ex and come to find out they let him out of jail.. He did nothing but bitch and yell at me the whole time. Asking me about me and my life, asking me about who ive been seening. Teling me how things are going to be! EXCUSE me wait let me pinch myself here to find out if im really hearing this shit! Telling me that he wants to see our daughter so i told him thats fine with me but this does not mean once a month, once every other week, this means twice a week at the least and a phone call when your not over. He says that thats too much to ask of him???????? In his last letter he had the balls to ask me for money.. Me!! Im supporting his child and barely making it but yet he wants money from me. He also says well im on the straight and narrow from now on so all i wanna do is get a job and support my kids. And your on the bottom of my list.. I DONT CARE where i am I dont need your dam money I dont want it and its not like ill ever see it anyways!!!!!!! I hate him!!!
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
manders018
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 10:36 PM
I am sorry you had a rough time with your ex today on the phone. I had a rough time too... what is it with guys thinking they can call all the shots but not have any of the responsibility? My son's father isn't even in jail and hasn't seen him in 2 months, and only saw him once in the month and a half before that. GRrr I understand your frustration!
jeni6577
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 1:17 AM
You know what, some men just don't get it.  They think they can be fathers when it's convenient for them, but we know better since we do the 24/7.  My ex is not as bad, but he's definitely no saint!!  But you know what, children are far from stupid.  When my boys wonder why he's late picking them up, or why he hasn't called, or why he missed their bday party, I simply say "ask your dad."  It's going to frustrate the hell out of you, but you can't tell him how to be a father.  You do all you can and take care of your baby.  In the end, she will know who loves and supports her.  If it gets out of hand, of course take him to court.  But for now, take it one missed visit and one late child support payment at a time.  Good luck, and I pray you have better days.
OmsYankeeMama
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 1:23 AM
Shoot his lame ass in the balls. He doesnt need to be around. He sounds like a jerk who was lucky to have you and jsut didnt care. Screw him (but not again, cuz you already have one lil cutie).
MamasBoy25
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 1:26 AM

That sounds like my situation. The worse part is on top of not taking care of the baby they want to be all in your business. Asking you who you seeing like they got rights I know its a trip. Stay strong and hold your ground because eventually he will move on and leave you alone because it will be to much like responsibility to stick around.

tinasbabies07
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 1:29 AM
Girl I know your pain. this sounds so much like my ex that its scary. My ex is in jail as we speak and is calling his family members and complaining because i dont visit or write!! excuse me, but after 7 years of verbal and physical abuse, ill pass on any communication with him. talking to the kids is one thing, but it does not have to involve me!
jessnsamimom
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 1:33 AM
I COMPLETELY know where you are coming from.  My ex is in jail and won't be out for 5 years...which is still way too soon for me. I dread the day he is out. When he calls I will only discuss the kids with him. He is always asking "are you dating" "how's work". I just remind him that unless its kid related its NOT his business.
Now that he's out, go to court and get CS. Let the courts deal with it. DON'T make your own arrangements. That way if he screws up, he's accountable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)