Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think? Fair?

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 11:52 PM
  • 0 Replies

Okay, here is the situation... My ex has visitation on Wednesday from after school until 6pm.
Now, our son will have soccer practice from 5:30 to 6:30/6:45 - what would be best or more practical:
1. let him keep the kids until 7pm? Sense he'll be with our daughter, while our son is at soccer.
2. Should I come into town to pick up the kids at 6pm from the soccer field?
NOTE: my ex has signed our son up for conseling and I asked to keep our daughter while they went. First, he told me that someone else would be keeping her, ect. THEN, after I reminded him of his visitation from 4-6 and that he'd asked me to consider him first when babysitter is needed. HE has agreed to let me pick her up from the counselor's office at 6pm.
ANYHOW, I feel it is different sense he'll be with our daughter while our son is at soccer, but while they would be at conselor, our daughter would be with someone else. Does that make sense?
What would you do?

The reason my ex is taking our son to a counselor. It is more for him then our son. He went with our daughter and has learned to play with and relate with her. Now, it's our son's turn. That is the summary...

by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)