Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

List of DeadBeat Fathers.......I'll start

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 8:58 AM
  • 729 Replies
4 moms liked this

Ladies please list your deadbeat parent here and Don't be afraid to write down his full name either, I'm not

GREGORY WAYDE KOWALSKI, JR.
10/21/80   Deerfield Beach, FL lives at Winners Place Apartments.
Rides a motorcycle but it got stolen (HAHAHAHA) and works at Smokey Bones on 441 and palmeto in Boca!!! He is the bald, fat, guy who walks around doing nothing, if you there and see him, Tell him that is useless and just like the rest of them!!!

Now it's your turn........

I have another DeadBeat Father to add to my ever so growing list:

His name is Matthew Paul Latham, 11/23/1982. His lives in Davie, FL in the Sunshine Village thats near the Ikea Store in Sunrise, FL. He lives with his parents and still hasnt gotten a job and he wonders why our marriage ended. He dosent give a damn about this baby and therefore I dont give a damn about him anymore.

Keep the the list growning ladies!!!!

by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sosojenn
by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 9:46 AM
lol puttin them on BLAST! haha

Binh Xuan Nguyen
27 years old
Madison Heights, Michigan

SydNykole
by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 9:49 AM

Quoting sosojenn:

lol puttin them on BLAST! haha

Binh Xuan Nguyen

Of course, I dont want this to happen to another mother and child, so i want everyone to know who we are dealing with.

ramsdent
by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 9:50 AM
Patrick Henry DeLisle - walked away from his daughter four years ago this month, no contact, no child support
lizmarvan
by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 10:09 AM
john raymond hernandez..he goes by john foxx
hes never seen his son, and hes never paid child support.
unoiamurangel
by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Donald S. Smith - Getting married to a girl he met online, and ever since they have been together, he's forgotten about his son, only calling when its okay with her. Then when he does call its "your mom is trying to turn you agianst me" He pays child support, not much, and its court ordered. He doesnt have him on his insurance because he "cant afford it" Well how the hell can he afford a wedding then?
tialisa
by Member on Sep. 5, 2007 at 10:15 AM

Luis Carlos Enriquez - last known whereabouts Las Vegas NV

has 3 Awesome kids  the youngest (4 almost 5) he has never met and he does not pay child support!!

amandaroyal804
by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 10:17 AM
Christopher Wise,  Cheated on me with my best friend i kicked him out and then he ruined his son's 2nd birthday and he hasn't called since to see how his son is doing and he CLAIMS to be a great father. He was pissed when he was served with the papers saying that i was going after custody and child support too i don't know why he hasn't seen his son in over a month. He would just rather spend his money on weed and himself than his son. DO NOT SLEEP WITH THIS UGLY ASS MAN IN LINCOLN NEBRASKA!!!!!!!!!!!
CJP4105
by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 10:22 AM
Matthew James Paar- Pays child support.  Call's when HE has time. (everyother week, if that).  When he wants to see our son.  I have to drive him over there cause he has no car or nothing, spends all his money on hats and shoes.  Live's with his boss cause he can't afford anything else.

singlemommie21
by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 10:32 AM
matthew wayne bradley- left when i found out i was pregant and wasnt there when she was bron and has never paid child support or even made a phone call to see how she is doing!! girls hes a low life herion addict and hes gettin married and has a another child on the way!now heres the worse part including my little girl he has a kid on the way and another kid by another girl that he has never seen either!!

melissa and baby emily
5 months of happyiest
CrystalnSC
by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 10:38 AM
Gustavo Lopez Morales - so far has four daughters in Charlotte, NC; man is psycho so stay away from him.

Crystal

www.cafemom.com/group/elvis

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN