Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

strollers

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 10:10 AM
  • 4 Replies
I have and Evenflo Aura stroller and hate it.  The wheels constantly gets stuck, my son can't sit straight up in it (the seat is always slightly reclined), etc.  The only thing I like about it is the one handle steering, but I don't get to use it very often b/c the wheels get stuck all the time!  This is actually my second Aura stroller b/c we had problems with the first one when my son was just born.  So apparently the Evenflo Aura stroller is not meant for me!!! 

Anyhow, I was just wondering what strollers you ladies have and what you like or dislike about them!  I'm thinking about getting a double stroller so any suggestions on those would be great also!!!

Thank you!
by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
manders018
by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 10:12 AM
I had a Jeep jogger stroller and it stunk too, so now i have something else which I can't remember what it is but it is OK. The best thing though I found was a 12 dollar umbrella stroller that I got free with the bassinet. Good Luck finding a stroller.
NananRaysmom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2007 at 10:48 AM
I have the safety first single and double strollers.  I love them.  They are lightweight...east to push...and the double stroller folds up just as small as the single.

http://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Tandem-Stroller-Sahara/dp/B000GEA5YQ
Calicoconut
by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 11:35 AM
I have a chicco umbrella stroller and I love it. It's light weight and fits great in the trunk.
KLBrown
by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 11:43 AM
I just bought a double this year and I LOVE it!  I think it's Graco.  I got it at Wal_Mart for $90.  It folds up easily to fit in my trunk with room to spare.  Each seat holds up to 40 pounds, and can be upright or reclined.

Breastfeeding
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Miscarriage survivor 
Cruel Girliwouldratherbeattherodeo.jpg RODEO image by dustieR

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)