Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Famous Role Models

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 10:58 PM
  • 1 Replies
While I was out at the grocery store yesterday, I decided to buy one of those Weekly In Touch mags that talk about the rich and famous.  As I was looking through it, I got to thinking that everyone I saw in there is not a positive role model for kids now-a-days.  Every time I turn around, I am hearing something about Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, and so on in mags, on TV, on the radio..... I'm just so tired of hearing about the same ones over and over.

My question to you, in this day and age, what famous person do you think is a good role model for the kids (young and older)? Who do you think is the worse role model for the kids?

(posted elsewhere too)

by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jessnsamimom
by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 11:05 PM

Reese Witherspoon - you always see her with her kids and not a nanny watching them. Through out her breakup with Ryan Phillipe, she remained classy.

Vanessa Marcil - she has turned down roles b/c they require too many hours and she'd rather be with her son. "Las Vegas" was willing to work with her schedule so she took the job.

Teri Hatcher - she spends most weekends home with her daughter than out on the party scene

glitter-graphics.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)