Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

lame excuses frm exes im sick of hearing...add yours

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 8:16 PM
  • 28 Replies
IM BROKE........I dont care if he is broke, I WANT MY MONEY.....he can find money for beer and is out-of work- girlfend with two kids, and the drugs they both do!

Im sick of being nice, and im sick of excuses!!! I plan on being a not so nice person. 

Why do they think that it's ok to do whatever they want,   . Im done!   I dont care if he go's to jail, If he is not paying me, not looking for a job, then he should be in jail. what do I care.  Im pissed off.   wish I could turn into a man for 10 minuets!!!!
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
manders018
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 8:21 PM
He should go to jail if he isn't paying.
unoiamurangel
He pays support, but not willingly. Since he's been with his new "gf" or I should "fiancee" He's changed drastically. He says " I have to check with her, to see if Austin can come over!" Do you have your own mind? " I cant afford anything of my own because I give you all my money!" $66 a week? Thats really all your money! " I cant pick him up because we dont have a lot of money for gas, and the car isnt working right" But yet, they can drive it to Texas BTW we both live in Illinois and he's 45 min from me. He even told my son, that I am the reason they dont see eachother, and Im trying to keep him from him. WTF? I would never in my life keep my son from that low life, he may be a worthless man, but he's still my son's dad, and he's ( my son ) is old enough to start figuring out his dads tricks, which he has!
miinma77
I'm sick of just plain being ignored.
Carol1967
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 8:22 PM

I thought that I was going to get an engagement ring one weekend...I was 100% sure. Instead, I got dumped, citing 'cold feet' as his excuse. Great but he up and and left me with the bmw payment, the rent, all of the bills...most of which have his name on them too! Like the lease is in his name also, the car is in his name...why is this all my responsibility all of a sudden? And he can't help me with these bills because he's spending his money on DATING. WTF??????

But I'm not bitter.

Bussi
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 8:23 PM
I know exactly how you feel my kids father does the same, he has so many kids takes care of none, and he has nerve to ask me for money, when he does not even see or helps me with them. I'm just hoping he don't find out that I'm working
a home based business. Then he will really act like he had an awakening. I can't stand that how men can have kids but not support them.

keykey578
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 8:34 PM

When my ex realized that I wasn't just going to take "i'm broke"  as an excuse anymore and I wanted him to explain HOW he was broke (the man makes more then twice what I make, plus he's living with someone who also works, so there should be more then enough money to pay the bills) he seemed to come down with a case of "can't balance my check book" . He has been broke because of bounceed checks atleast 5 times since Jan. He threw a fit the one time I bounced a check, but i'ts become a habit for him? I don't think so.

melmo22
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 8:46 PM
i agree with you because i am a single parent and my son's dad bailed on me when i was 15 years old and he is suppose to pay child support but you know how that goes. i haev a question i am new on this and my son has ADHD and i need some advice so if your child or children has it please write me back or if you know some people. thank you for having time to read this.

LilliannsMom
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 8:51 PM
My ex doesnt even come around at all, there is no excuse.  That p.o.s. didnt even show up for the court ordered paternity test when I filed for child support.  Ehh, Lilliann is better off with out him in her life.
butterfly837
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 10:21 PM
My ex claims he's not paying child support (court order not like he has a choice) because he doesn't want to support ME.  Like his broke ass could do it anyway.  He also thinks the amount of child support ($500 a month) is outrageous and that I "whinned to the court" to get them to charge him that much.  We did it all by mail, all I did was fill out the financial forms they sent to me saying how much I make and how much I pay in daycare and THEY came up with the amount.  He signed the paperwork agreeing to the amount.   When I told him to grow up and quit bitching I pay $500 a month for daycare alone he said that was my choice to pay that much!!  He's so clueless, he has absolutely no idea how much things cost!  He thinks a $10 pack of diapers should last a whole month.
unoiamurangel
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 10:25 PM
I was 15 when I had my son, and my son has ADHD if you have any questions feel free to message me :)
Quoting melmo22:

i agree with you because i am a single parent and my son's dad bailed on me when i was 15 years old and he is suppose to pay child support but you know how that goes. i haev a question i am new on this and my son has ADHD and i need some advice so if your child or children has it please write me back or if you know some people. thank you for having time to read this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN