Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

lame excuses frm exes im sick of hearing...add yours

Posted by   + Show Post
IM BROKE........I dont care if he is broke, I WANT MY MONEY.....he can find money for beer and is out-of work- girlfend with two kids, and the drugs they both do!

Im sick of being nice, and im sick of excuses!!! I plan on being a not so nice person. 

Why do they think that it's ok to do whatever they want,   . Im done!   I dont care if he go's to jail, If he is not paying me, not looking for a job, then he should be in jail. what do I care.  Im pissed off.   wish I could turn into a man for 10 minuets!!!!
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 8:16 PM
Replies (21-28):
suesar
by on Sep. 15, 2007 at 3:13 PM
I'm tried of everything!! Him telling me he doesn't have the money, telling me I should of asked earlier, And saying that he forgot!! What a load of shit!
smo2
by on Sep. 15, 2007 at 3:19 PM
I agree...anything that's in his name i woudl kick to the curb, if  ya know what i mean! Let him deal with it!!! You gotta worry about yourself and your child and if it's in his name then it ain't your problem!!!
Good luck!
stairstepinmoma
by on Sep. 15, 2007 at 4:43 PM
I HEARD THAT!  AMEN GIRL!
MamiJaAyla
by on Sep. 15, 2007 at 5:03 PM
Here's one my ex tries on every once in a while:
 I would give you money for the babies if you didn't have court order for support.
HUH?????!!!!!!!!!
seafox265
by on Sep. 18, 2007 at 5:52 PM

Quoting julie078:

My baby daddy spends all his free money on beer , cigarettes , weed, and any other kind drug!!! He claims his rent a "lousy" 100 dollars a week is the reason he dont pay. MotherF@@@@ get a real damn job and quit leaching off any and everyone!!!! And he got the nerve to tell me that i should have gave him half of my income tax last year!!! give me a damn break!!!!!!!!!!

Yea i have heard that too.  I guess thats why God made women the ones to have babies, because we will take care of them with or without them.   Its really sad that they pick berr and druge over ther kids. 

Mine loves his daughter and sees her whenever he is sober enough.  He always tells me that when she grows up that she will know!!!  I say know, what. , she is ten and loves her daddy, but she already knows how he is, and thats sad
seafox265
by on Sep. 18, 2007 at 5:58 PM

Quoting suesar:

I'm tried of everything!! Him telling me he doesn't have the money, telling me I should of asked earlier, And saying that he forgot!! What a load of shit!

Take him to court, if you haven't already, then you dont have to ask, as long as they keep a job!!!!
majesticmel
by on Sep. 18, 2007 at 11:15 PM

I HAVE A COURT ORDER FOR CHILD SUPPORT THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE TAKEN DIRECTLY OUT OF HIS CHECK THAT IS IF HE EVER GETS A JOB. HE SAYS THAT HE CAN'T GET A JOB BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. I LIVE IN THE BOSTON AREA WHERE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT WHITE AND WORKING. MY FAVORITE THOUGH IS WHEN HE TOLD THE JUDGE THAT HE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO GET A JOB BECAUSE AT THE TIME I HAD 2 JOBS.  LIKE I REALLY WANTED TO BE WORKING 2 JOBS. THE JUDGE WAS SOOO APPALLED THAT HE ORDERED HIM TO PAY EXTRA AND ADDED ON EVEN MORE FOR BACK SUPPORT. STILL DON'T GET A CHECK. THE BABY THAT I AM PREGGO WITH IS #2 FOR ME, BUT #6 FOR HIM. I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH A CHILD SUPPORT ORDER THOUGH.  NOW HE HAS SOME YOUNG THING THAT CLAIMS THEY ARE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY.

Venomeclipse
by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 12:31 AM
My ex's excuse after we started talking again A year later, was....I cant afford it i have my own son who lives with me to take care of, oh well my phone froze up and i lost your number so i had no way to get ahold of you, and my favorite was well i figured you would try harder to stay in contact i figured since i didnt hear from you that you didnt need anything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)