Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Am i a Bi^^h

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 12:08 AM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Is it wrong of me to ask him to sign over his rights since he doesnt wanna pay child support?

Options:

Yes Its wrong of me

No its not wrong of me

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 11

View Results

My soon to be ex husband told my lawyer today that he doesnt want to pay the amount of child support that he is supposed to pay. Would I be a Bit^h if I said fine just sign over your rights? I am so sick of dealing with him and I cant believe he doesnt wanna pay child support.

by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
amysarin1314
by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 12:16 AM
Not at all.  He's a bastard.  By law he still has to pay child support though, although you don't have to tell him that.  It's a law, not a choice.  I did it with my oldest daughters dad.  They are so willing to do it because they think their obligation is through, but right after he signs the papers, run, don't walk, to DHS and file a child support claim, or go through an attorney if you want.  They will garnish his wages.  You and you child are due that, by God.
adulation
by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 12:21 AM
no way.  paying child support is the least he can do!  if he's not willing to do that he doesn't deserve the joys of your child[ren?].  he can't expect you to do EVERYthing.!  
LilliannsMom
by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 12:22 AM
Absolutely not
karensmommy06
by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 12:23 AM
Thank you all you dont know how good you made me feel. I was afraid I was just being bit^^hy.
Venomeclipse
by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 12:25 AM
nO WAY! I am currently considering the same option with my youngests father!
LilliannsMom
by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 12:26 AM
Ive been trying to get my ex to give up his rights since the day I found out I was pregnant, he refused, but has never even called to ask how his daughter is, let alone see her, or help support her in any way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)