Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Seperated And dont know what to do next?

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 1:55 AM
  • 2 Replies
I have been seperated from my husband for over a year now and I dont know how to talk to him and ask him what do we need to do next. We are still good friend we spend time together we talk everyday, but then there are sometimes that he just sounds like he his hiding something from me. I feel that if i say some thing to him that he might not talk to me again and we do have a 2 year old and I dont want her to see us fighting. I just dont know what to do
by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
calybsmommy
by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 2:09 AM
This may not be the best advice, but I would say (have someone watch the baby) and sit down with him and just get it all out in the open and talk about it.  It's the only way to get it all taken care of.

~Joelle~ "Calyb's Mommy"

Marcia01
by on Sep. 19, 2007 at 9:26 AM
I agree that is exactly what I was going to suggest.  Are you legally seperated?  I think after a yr a decision needs to be made.  If you have an attorney talk to him to find out the legalities.
Quoting calybsmommy:

This may not be the best advice, but I would say (have someone watch the baby) and sit down with him and just get it all out in the open and talk about it.  It's the only way to get it all taken care of.

~Joelle~ "Calyb's Mommy"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)