Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

December 18th Playdate

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:31 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 337 Total Views

Poll

Question: Are you attending this weeks play date?

Options:

yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 2

View Results

Hi LADIES-

I'm hosting this weeks play date at my home. I just need to know who's coming and how many  Little ones you will be bringing, so that we can be prepared with crafts and goodies.

The craft this week will be Hand/Foot print reindeer. We will be using paint and stamp pads, so please bring extra wipes and dress accordingly. I have aprons, but I don't want any cloths ruined!!!! It's not a messy craft, but @#It happens!!!!!

Hope to see you all Friday!!! Merry Christmas

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
smilinghug
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Miss Windy...

I am not sure yet. I have to wait and see what happens on Thursday with my back, then I will let you know for sure okay???!! Sorry to be last minute, but put us down for attending, then I will let you know Thursday night if we are going or not.

Big hugs, 

Raquel  

Christmasangels2.gif Christmas Angels.2 picture by smilinghug4

youhadmeathello
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:36 PM

What time would we be meeting up? Brandon has to be at work at noon. We could try and come by for a little bit if time allows. Let me see what I can work out. So far I would say Eden and I are tentative..

I'll let you know as soon as possible :)

CafeMom Tickers
KadybugsMommy
by New Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:45 PM

I would love to come and meet some of you ladies, however with working retail duty calls at this time of year :( Maybe the next one. Thanks

PrincessAdika
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2009 at 2:03 PM

10:00- 10:30 what ever time you feel like!!!

Quoting youhadmeathello:

What time would we be meeting up? Brandon has to be at work at noon. We could try and come by for a little bit if time allows. Let me see what I can work out. So far I would say Eden and I are tentative..

I'll let you know as soon as possible :)

PrincessAdika
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Most of us are free anytime, So if you manage to get a day off and would like to meet up you can post something here and I am sure we can work something out. I am a SAHM as are some of our other moms so we do get together more than just the schedulled play dates!!! We would love to meet you and Kady!

Ps. I have a Kadie too. She is 18 months now!!!

Quoting KadybugsMommy:

I would love to come and meet some of you ladies, however with working retail duty calls at this time of year :( Maybe the next one. Thanks

llarson
by Member on Dec. 17, 2009 at 11:54 AM

My dad is going into surgery tomorrow and my mom has asked me to be there with her. So I'm going to miss this one ladies!

PrincessAdika
by Group Owner on Dec. 17, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Larson, I hope that your dad is okay. Have a Merry Christmas and we will get together after the new Year.

Quoting llarson:

My dad is going into surgery tomorrow and my mom has asked me to be there with her. So I'm going to miss this one ladies!

smilinghug
by Member on Dec. 18, 2009 at 3:31 AM

Miss Windy...

So I will be there at 10 tomorrow. But we can't stay long cause I have to do more running around.

Have a great night, get some sleep and I will see you in the morning.

Toodles,

Christmasangels2.gif Christmas Angels.2 picture by smilinghug4

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)