Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Play Date Friday May 29th

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:19 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 453 Total Views

Hey everyone, since we have a new member, and it's sunny out and I think Stone Creek has the water going, why don't we try and get together...I'm only off on Fridays and weekends, so is any one free this Friday?  I need to start getting Hayden out of the house! :)

Who's up for it???  :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Hayden & Bevin

I am a formula feeding, never co-sleeping, sleeping in their own room, stomach sleeping, vaccinating, time-out and CIO believer, pro-induction, pro-choice, tattooed and pierced, needs to lose some weight mama.
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrincessAdika
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Sounds Good to me...We will be there. What time works. We try and go early around 10:30 so it's not to hot for the babies. Let me know!

Mommi25
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:53 PM

That sounds great.  I need to get Ayden out of the house as well.  Where is Stone Creek at?  I've only been to one park in Rancho Cordova and that's Spoto Park.... they have the water fountain going but there isn't much shade...... I'm pretty white so I fry like a lobster :D

Nicole080984
by Member on May. 25, 2009 at 10:37 AM
Stone creek park is the one on Spoto drive with the water feature. I'm down for 10:30...that's late enough to give me enough time to get both kids up & fed & dressed & out of the house ;) but early enough that I can still get hayden home in time for his nap after a few hours...where should we meet at? Under the pavillion?
Mommi25
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Oh awesome. I live just around the corner. 10:30am sounds good. I'll see all you ladies then.

PrincessAdika
by Group Owner on May. 25, 2009 at 12:31 PM

10:30 Sounds Great...Under the covered picnik area!!! Can't wait to see you all there!

llarson
by Member on May. 25, 2009 at 1:05 PM

I tried to find Spoto drive on Mapquest and couldn't. I would love to meet you all. What is nearest cross street?

Nicole080984
by Member on May. 25, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Quoting llarson:

I tried to find Spoto drive on Mapquest and couldn't. I would love to meet you all. What is nearest cross street?

It's right off Zinfindal...I'm not sure which direction (N, E, S or W), but if your on 50 coming FROM Tahoe (going towards Sac), you make a left onto Zinfindal, if your on 50 going TOWARDS Tahoe (going away from Sac) you make a Right...go all the way down, and it will be your 2nd to last stop sign (3 way stop), make a Right and the park will be on your left...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Hayden & Bevin

I am a formula feeding, never co-sleeping, sleeping in their own room, stomach sleeping, vaccinating, time-out and CIO believer, pro-induction, pro-choice, tattooed and pierced, needs to lose some weight mama.
smilinghug
by Member on May. 25, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Sorry for the late reply but I have out all weekend! I will be there on Friday at 10:30!! Looking forward to meeting all you mommies!

toodles,

honeyj2
by Member on May. 26, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Not this week, I'm still teaching. School's out on June 3rd though, so I'm good after that. Have fun!!

llarson
by Member on May. 26, 2009 at 2:40 AM

Quoting Nicole080984:

Quoting llarson:

It's right off Zinfindal...I'm not sure which direction (N, E, S or W), but if your on 50 coming FROM Tahoe (going towards Sac), you make a left onto Zinfindal, if your on 50 going TOWARDS Tahoe (going away from Sac) you make a Right...go all the way down, and it will be your 2nd to last stop sign (3 way stop), make a Right and the park will be on your left...

Thank you! If nothing else comes up, I'll see you on Friday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)