Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Charity Garage Sale

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:06 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

Hi ladies-

I'm having a garage sale this Saturday! I need your help. I need your gently used baby and kids items.100% of any child/baby item sold will be donated to the March Of Dimes! I will be able to provide you with a donation recipt so that you can use your  contrbution as a tax write off!

I am more than happy to come and pick up any thing you may be able to donate. Anything will help! Anything I do not sell will be donated to the sacramento childrens hospital following the garage sale!

Thank you for your help and support!

Windy

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
smilinghug
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:37 AM

You know I have some stuff. I will work out a time with you to get it to you on Friday "K"!!

Toodles,

Raquel

youhadmeathello
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Oh man...I wish you were doing it in a couple of weeks. Maybe another time...

We are moving back to Rancho on the 5th. We are also finding out the sex of our new arrival on the first, as we have a whole bunch of baby girl clothes (we are hoping for a boy).So we would possibly have a whole bunch to give you. Please feel free to let me know whenever you are doing something like this, I tend to always have clothes that my kids have grown out of!

Anyways, I hope your garage sale goes well!! The kids and I hope to be meeting up on a playdate soon :-)

Jess

CafeMom Tickers
PrincessAdika
by Group Owner on Aug. 26, 2009 at 3:51 PM

We will be having another sale in about three weeks. I am going to try and do a two a  month untill the end of October. So keep all your goodies on hand. they wil be going to a good cause!

Thanks for your support

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)