Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No friends join here! Intro!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2008 at 10:36 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 218 Total Views
I'm Brooke, my friend started this group because we get lonely not having friends. I'm a 24 yo sahm. Who are you? Let's get to know you!
by on Apr. 27, 2008 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Valerie1119
by on Apr. 27, 2008 at 11:07 PM
Hey I'm Valerie I'm 23 my Ariana is 5 months! I live in California. I'm suprised there aren't 1000 members in this group yet. I know A LOT of mom's feel the same way! Especially mommies our age.

p.s. I'm a sahm too=)
    --Valerie & Baby Ariana   --
Proud_Army_Mom
by on Apr. 28, 2008 at 12:51 AM
Hello all, I'm a 45 year old woman, living in the high desert area in California, I have two sons from a previous marriage, my youngest is serving in the Army, and is currently stationed in Iraq, both my sons are married,  I also have a 19 year old step-daughter who lives with her mom couple of hours away from here....looking to get to know moms around my age, but not necessary....hope to hear from you all sometime, take care!

Mama2c-e
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2008 at 11:58 PM
I am Ashley, 22 with 2 little boys. I am a SAHM, with no friends because none of my friends are married or have babies. I love my boys dearly but I feel like I am going to lose my mind.
starsis68
by on Apr. 29, 2008 at 4:51 PM
hi i am a stay at home mom   i live  in  the country  in oklahoma    i have 4 kides 20 17 17 and 2
Valerie1119
by on Apr. 29, 2008 at 5:55 PM
I'll add you girlie. Everyone that joins this group should add eachother. If we all feel the same, then why not?!
Quoting Mama2c-e:

I am Ashley, 22 with 2 little boys. I am a SAHM, with no friends because none of my friends are married or have babies. I love my boys dearly but I feel like I am going to lose my mind.

Trisha42276
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Hi, My name is Trisha.  I have three kids.  Matthew who is 8, Mckenzie who is 11, and Tristan who is 14.  I work full time and am also attending college online.  I have NO friends and actually am very uncomfortable being with other people.  I have not always been this way, but my self esteem is not good and I am very lonely.  I am divorced, but my ex husband and I got back together shortly after the divorce.  He is a long haul truck driver though so I spend all of my time ALONE with my kids.  My youngest son has Type 1 Diabetes and so I am unable to leave my kids to get a break.  I am so lonely and bored sometimes that I go to bed just to have something to do. 

iloveashton804
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Is there anyone else in crappy Cheyenne WY?

Ugh it's horrible here! I'm a SAHM and my name is Jessica =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)