Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jamaican black castol oil

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 351 Total Views
1 mom liked this
has anyone tried any of these products? I saw numerous YouTube videos and decided to order the hair food from amazon.com. I love it!! it is kinda wax like but you can mix it with an oil if you prefer. I didn't experience my scalp itching or flaking like some had said on YouTube. it makes my hair so wavy! I will be ordering more because the jar is real little(4oz) but it's worth it!
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
moosesmom
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I guess I'll buy some. Saw it in the Jamaican store last week and decided to pass, even though I've heard great things about it.
darnette
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I❤️it. I have both JBCO and EDJBCO. I use it straight out the bottle to seal my ends and also mix it in my homemade butta. JBCO is a staple in my hair regiment, I order mine off amazon.
da808gypsy
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I have some, its very thick!! I got it because I wanted the applicator that came with it, and it was as much as one anyway. It came with coconut oil as well.  (:

StarrAries328
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Hey ladies I love JBCO I use it almost everyday
mjackson77
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Is it better than regular castor oil? What are the benefits?
Musiq_Junkie
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 4:52 PM
I love the tropic isle brand of JCBO! I also have used the JCBO shampoo! The oil for me is super thick so i only use it about once a week to seal my hair.I dont use it in the summer tho. U can also use the oil for achy joints, arthritis, & dry areas of ur skin. The shampoo has a light smell, lathers well...a lil goes a long way. Great slip & doesnt leave my hair feeling stripped!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)