Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

first things first

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

hello ladies! first i wanted to apologize for anyone who was personally offended by my earlier posts. it was not my intent to hurt any one and i am honestly sorry. however, the Lords words are my authority (as all other women in here claim the same) and i will preach His words without regret or shame. im also not ashamed to not be part of any "mainstream" protestant religion as i see have so conveniently made their way onto the guidlines. nice touch cathgirl.

also i do tend to be a bit sarcastic at times, its a point i am working on daily.

i will refrain from my personal opion and all my words will be backed by references or scripture themselves. ready to get back to it! John 8:32 And ye SHALL know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall MAKE YOU FREE"

xoxo

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
babyj0202
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:16 PM

oooops, i didnt mean i was apologizing "FOR" any one, i mean apologizing TO anyone... haha

cathgirl
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:59 PM

I added some guidelines because they can help people distinguish whether or not they need to join this group. Apparently you fall into the non-denominational category. That is fine. Women who are Seventh Day Adventist, Latter-Day Saints or Christian Scientists would not. They deny many mainstream Christian doctrines, have non-biblical prophets, and use books other than the Bible as scripture.

Mommy to Caroline Frances and Benjamin Joseph

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)