Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

will we have a baby anytime soon? :/ we want one so bad

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:07 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

hello i would like to know if anyone can give me a reading. my husband and i have been trying for a year.

by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
vbraun123
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:14 PM

tthis is me 

vbraun123
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:13 PM

BUMP!

Rena101
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello.  Victoria right?  And your husband Aaron is an Airmen I think in the Navy.  You have a cute dog.  Is it Harley?  He has some friends, Nessie and Cane? I am showing you in Washington but from Michigan. 

Anyway,  I see that you are not happy about where you live right now. Its an apartment right?  I think you do need to move and settle down before worrying about being pregnant. I see you are usually a very positive person but this is something that is stressing you out. 

The less stress you have the better and if you can put yourself in a happy place and quit worrying about it so much you will have a baby boy within the next year. 

vbraun123
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:42 PM

my husband is leaving on a deployment next year. so i am hoping. thats awesome you know stuff about me. do u know how many kids we might have??
Quoting Rena101:

Hello.  Victoria right?  And your husband Aaron is an Airmen I think in the Navy.  You have a cute dog.  Is it Harley?  He has some friends, Nessie and Cane? I am showing you in Washington but from Michigan. 

Anyway,  I see that you are not happy about where you live right now. Its an apartment right?  I think you do need to move and settle down before worrying about being pregnant. I see you are usually a very positive person but this is something that is stressing you out. 

The less stress you have the better and if you can put yourself in a happy place and quit worrying about it so much you will have a baby boy within the next year. 

Rena101
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Only seeing one boy. 

vbraun123
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:12 AM
Ok Thank you any other things would be awesome :)
vbraun123
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:50 PM

Rena do you see anything else? we moved and i keep having baby dreams? of a baby girl. please help me out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)