• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you feel what I feel?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:45 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 91 Total Views

Hello all I'm Kristyn! It's been some time since I've visited the group. Lots of changes...good and bad I'd say! I just hope I'm doings right for my daughter. I know it's not easy but I hope with the sudden changes last year I've Managed to grab of a grasp on life and trying to live happily. I'm posting a new pic ...my bday is 1107/1985.. Does anyone have any insights for upcoming plans as far as staying with my current employer? I was thinking outside the box when I took on this new position. I feel it works for me.. But I don't know if I should strive for a higher position... Where the money is. Or if I should even stay with the company all together....any thoughts.

another issue I struggle with is staying in southeast texas... Half of my heart calls me back to Houston.. Should I hold onto that? Or focus on settling down where I am.

lastly... I'm concerned about a guy that's been in my life for five  years now... I know I could never love him but I feel like there's a purpose in our relationship. Does he have my best interests in mind or is it     to cling onto some sort of affection during outlive struggles. It's a relationship you really have to look at with no judgement..quite unhealthy.. Exciting...passionate. But is it real?

overall..... I'm curious if I'm going in a positive direction..

thanks for taking the time to reading 

by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)