Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hows the weather in your area?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm in Chicago! It's cold, windy, & rainy. People have been saying we are in for the worst winter in 20 years. I heard someone say they heard that "they" are prediciting 60" of snow for November! I guess we'll see. May it won't be that much, but it is always interesting around here.

ttcteen boyteen girlpuppycatHunnie

by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 9:32 PM
Replies (11-18):
Hunnieto3
by Group Owner on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Oh Yeah! I saw that on the news. Good luck on your move. My daughter moved to Texas from Illinois. She loves it. But boy what extreams. It is sooo hot there!

Quoting CoeyG:

The heavy snow we had yesterday is melting thank goodness.  I hate snow and was hoping to be out of here this winter...but life thew me a bit of a curve earlier this year LOL.  I was going to move this December but felt it would be better financially if I stayed until Spring...Hopefully I will be living in Texas this time next year.

Yesterday outside my front door:

mystified1958
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 8:43 AM

Frosty chilly morning here in mid/west IL.  Had wind and sprinkles yesterday,  then rain last night.  Clear skies this morning with stars out when I got up,  now sun is starting to shine.  Temps heading to high 50's today,  looking forward to tonights trick or treaters.   Happy Halloween everyone!!!

CoeyG
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Our snow is melting now, thank goodness.  The dogs were out enjoying it earlier.  My poor Phoebe doesn't like that white stuff on her belly while Sophie wants to see what makes it fall from the tree branches LOL.  Daghter's dog Sadie just wants to do her business and get back inside under her blanket after getting her "cookie"  I'm with Sadie...

Hunnieto3
by Group Owner on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:34 AM

That is a beautiful picture!

Hunnieto3
by Group Owner on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:38 AM

One of my DD"s lives in Central Wisconsin. She posted a snow blanket that came last night. She said they are calling for 5-8 inches more today. She just moved there in the Spring so I think she's in for a rude awakening. They also live in the country on a private road.

dabbylynn
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:44 PM

What state are you in?  looks almost like Ohio at times

dabbylynn
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I'm in Central Ohio. A few days ago its 2 inches of snow, yesterday's high was 50. Today cold & windy in 30's 

CoeyG
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:41 AM

32 degrees and cloudy outside today.  The snow has melted so everything is wet, and muddy.  Wish I could get out and walk the dogs but not with all that mud, because it's difficult to drag an oxygen tank through it and I'd have to clean off the carrier for the tank when I got back on the porch...too much work for just going to the end of the drive and back.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN