Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Made to Order Personalized Hand painted Wall Letters

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:15 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 104 Total Views

Hello everyone.  My name is Michelle and I am a Stay at home mother of two.  I am very artistic and am looking to start up some business with my talents.  However I need somewhere to start. 

I have decided to start by making Custom Hand Painted Wall letters for children and babies.  Below I have posted some of my other “creations” such as cakes and a mural I painted in my daughter’s room.  Just to give an idea of my artistic ability.  Here is my offer.   Each letter normally goes for 17.99-27.99.  I am willing to sell each letter for $12.99.  If your child has a really long name or you are ordering for more than one child a better discout is availible!  Each letter will be custom painted to order.  Any theme,  any color you wish, any design you wish.  Or you can simply leave all creativity to me and send a picture of the room it will go in, or the interests or hobbies of the child.  If you live within a 30 mile radius of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma I will hand deliver and you can pay once you see and approve them.  Other wise shipped letters will need to be paid for in advance and shipping will be free.  I will not charge additional for ribbon or glitter if either is wanted.  I have 25 different wood letter fonts.  Letters can be ordered in 6” 8” and 10” I will charge the same price for all sizes.   I will post pictures of some letters once I have had some orders placed.  

If interested feel free to email me at michellemaa04@yahoo.com  and I can send you the font choices and further discuss design and any other question you may have. 

I

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Michellemaa04
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Sorry Bumping my own post

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)