Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome and Introductions!

Posted by   + Show Post

My name is Jessica, I live in Pa, I have 3 kids and love to scrapbook and make cards.  I made this group so we can exchange stamped images and die cuts.  I have the cricut machine and I totally love it.  I also love stamps.  I have some stamps that I have no idea what in the world I am going to do with.  I can't wait to see this group grow and for all of us to enjoy. 

Welcome to the group, please tell us a little about yourself!

by on Apr. 30, 2008 at 10:13 AM
Replies (11-20):
sprytebyrd
by on May. 6, 2008 at 4:49 PM
Hi!  My name is Dee!  I'm 33, mommy to Pricess Emily, who's 3 and Cowboy Bradley who is 3 months.  Married to a wonderfully understanding hubby, Iain, who lets me craft as much as I can.. which isn't as much as I want!  I mostly do card-making, rubberstamping, but I have about 7 scrapbooks behing me so far.. I've been a SU! demo for almost 6 years and I absolutely love it.  I would post my stamped images here, but it would take a lot of room!  I have over 100 SU! sets, and probably 200 or more asst "stamp store" stamps.  I mostly like the "cutesy" designs, things that make me smile, bugs, words, and I just got introduced to Bella.. wow - love Bella!  I've never done an Image Swap before, but I'm so interested!  I saw someone had some owls that are sooo cute!  I'll have to pm you!  So, if you need something, anything, I might have it!  :)  I've thought about putting my stamps on a webpage so that I can keep track of them and friends and family will be able to see what I have, so when I get around to that, I'll let you know!
I also have a sizzix, but it's old and I don't have many die cuts, but if you need some, I can post what I have here.
Thanks for letting me ramble, hope to hear from you soon!  Nice to meet you all!  I'm looking forward to making new friends!

1mom02
by on May. 8, 2008 at 1:44 AM
My name is Gina. I'm a single mom to an energetic 5 yo Luke.  He loves to help me papercraft.  I like scrapbooking & cardmaking.  Seems I never have time enough for everything that I want to do.  I have a cuttlebug (Luke has a Cuttlekids with most of the dies, LOL) and I love the embossing folders--I have been increasing my collection. I also have a Sidekick that I decided to keep since I figured out how to use the tiniest of scraps with the alphabet & shape dies that I picked up on clearance. 
I am slowly increasing my stamp collection.  I have a number of Snoopy stamps (my biggest collection of items in general I have been collecting Snoopy for most of my 35 years on this earth) as well as a few SU sets.  I am addicted!
n2kmommeof3
by on May. 8, 2008 at 9:08 AM
hello, I'm Nikki. I'm a 28 yr old, SAHM to 3 crazy little boogers. Seth is 6, Lilleigh is 3, and my little man PJ is 19 months. i have a cricut and 6 carts for it (with 2 more on the way, lol) I love scrapbooking and making gifts for family.
KGuzman
by on May. 8, 2008 at 10:31 AM
Hi Ya'll,  Okay so now you know I am from the South.  My name is Kellie.  I am mother to a 15 yr old daughter  and a 2.5 yr old son.  Yes, god has a sense of humor, but I don't remember asking him that.  I have been married to a wonderful man for 13 yrs.
I have been into scrapin' for 8 yrs.  I have both cricuts and 10 or 12 carts.
no embossing stuff and a few stamps.
ldbproudmama
by on May. 8, 2008 at 11:18 PM
Hi.  My name is Karla, I am 24 and live in Minnesota.  I am mommy to one, a 22 month old boy.  I have been married to my high school sweetie for 4 years.  I am a SAHM and love to scrap and make cards when I have free time.  I heard about this group on card making mamas.  I am looking forward to participating in this group!

Sonya33
by on May. 20, 2008 at 8:54 AM

Hello! My name is Sonya. I'm 33,married,a mom to two boys and Im originally from Oregon but now make my home in the netherlands.
I love rubber stamping and cardmaking and I have many SU sets aswell as stamps from various companies. I love swapping cards and enjoy making card sets,totes and stationery.

Sonya

NJean8105
by on May. 21, 2008 at 9:23 PM
Hi My Name is Norma  I guess Im the old lady of the group im 46 and Live in michigan all my life, and hate it now, the weather stinks.  lol
I have 3 kids   boy 21 girl 20 girl 16 my son just moved to new york a month ago to be with a girl , hes happy but I sure miss him alot.
Im married this is my second marriage, and been with him 5yrs going on 3 yrs of marriage, hes my best friend too, done more with him in the last five yr than I did in my whole life.  my nieces got me into scrapbooking years ago, but I dont have much to show for it.  I love crafting but dont really have much time I work 50 hrs a week and starting to really hate cause I want to making cards and stuff, I find myself lately spending more time shopping then working on them,  Im addicted to paper. dont have alot but its getting there..LOL  I got some  rubberstamps but not really cute ones like you ladies have,  I will post pictures, I would love to trade images,  the mouse house are so cute.  I just bought 2 online tonight.  dont have any SU one would like a catalog if someone can send one seen alot of nice stuff. 
I have entered some of the challanges on the card making site and I really enjoy doing that get me moving.  But also dissappointed think my card looks cute or good then I see some of yours and say wow, mine stink now..  well hopefully I can get better.
hope to swap with you soon    and thank-you

NormaJean

emmaourreges
by on May. 23, 2008 at 9:11 PM

Hello ladies, my name is Amber but I go by emmacourreges online, that is my cat! I am a mom two a Whirlwind Almost 2 year old daughter Madyson and a still to cute to get into trouble 3 month old little boy Major! Also I am a wife to the most wonderful Husband!
Now I have been doing scrapping since I was in grade school and thought I had this extensive collection of stuff until I met everyone on cafe mom! Well really I have been using my moms stuff but since we moved away so now I am having to start from scratch and build my scrappers stuff I have mostly baby stuff right now since I have two small kids and working on expanding.
I am a very crafty person and my grandma had a paintbrush in my hand when I was 2. I paint, draw, scrap, make cards, Quilt, cross stitch, sew, you name and I love it! I am so excited to meet new friends and learn lots of new stuff!
Also I just bought my first house mouse stamp off of Ebay, I don't know how much they go for but I got mine with shipping for 3.00 I felt like it was a good idea and am super excited to get it in the mail! Hope to meet everyone soon!!

I am NOT JUST a Stay at home mom I AM a Stay at home mom!!!
chattymary
by on Jul. 14, 2008 at 8:18 AM
Hello!! I just joined this morning. My name is Mary.
I live in South Carolina with my husband, whom been married to for almost 11 years. We have 2 boys -Jacob is 8 and will be in 3rd grade & Nathan is 5 and will be in K.
Lets see -I've been stamping since I was 14 years old. I started to scrapbook around age 19 , but that was the NON acid free way. I got alot more into scrapbooking around the time I had Jacob. I've always been into some kind of paper crafting/art/etc -either stamping, painting, drawing, cardmaking, etc.
I am lucky to have a wonderful husband who supports my addiction -I mean hobbies....LOL
I have my own scrapbook room FULL of stuff! I have a few die cut machine systems -Quickutz, Sizzix and Cricut -still trying to figure out how to use my cricut though. Have had it a few months but now have ALOT of cartridges for it. I have alot of stamps!!!!! I am getting more into acrylic stamps and shedding my rubberstamps -so I have mostly CTMH, autumn leaves, Hero Arts, studio g, etc...
I am a CTMH consultant and have been doing that since April 2007.

~Mary~
sammiek
by on Jul. 14, 2008 at 8:39 AM
Hi my name is Sanwanya (sammiek) online.I am a SAHM to three boys 11,4,and 19 months.I am married to a awesome hardworking guy I call my husband.I love to scrapbook,digital scrapbooking,photography,and card making.I am learning all about cafemom and the awesome groups I have joined .I hope to make new friends and become more involve with my groups
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN