Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

John Travolta to Airlift Desperately Needed E-Meters to People of Haiti

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 333 Total Views

John Travolta to Airlift Desperately Needed E-Meters to People of Haiti

Good grief.  As if Haitians and relief workers don't have enough problems.  What a loon.

"The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion," Founding Father Thomas Paine.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
2boys2love79
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Wow.  The only thing more useless I could think of is solar-powered digital bibles.  But nobody would be that callous to send that instead of actual helpful items.  Right?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/breaking-news/earthquake-survivors-get-solar-powered-bibles/story-fn3dxity-1225821184929

"Seems to me, I'm exactly where I dreamt I would be.  And the view from here is something to see..."

roachiesmom
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Oh my Bob.

I propose a fund to ship all the loons back to their home planet.  Or buy them their own country and ship them all there.

I bet we could get a good deal on Haiti.

FrogSalad
by Susie K-M on Jan. 19, 2010 at 5:54 AM

I did a spit-take when I read your post title, thinking it was a satirical article.

Imagine my horror upon learning that it's in earnest.  Truth is insaner than fiction.

When you go home you ought to go like a ray of light -- so that it will, even in the night, burst out of the doors and windows and illuminate the darkness.  Robert G. Ingersoll

RunninRagged64
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 6:32 AM

Can't they just dump all that shit in the ocean, never to be found again???

Idiot!!!

SWasson
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 9:45 AM

I thought this was going to be a link to The Onion. I am so terribly disappointed—and aghast.

DangerDarling
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 12:29 PM

My favorite quote from the comments on that page is, "Well, the starving people can always kill them and eat them. That way they would be some use." HAHAHA!

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible. --Bertrand Russell

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)