Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMB I've been so busy!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 260 Total Views

I miss being here every day. Things have been so crazy busy lately. How is everyone? Post a mini update, catch me up with your day, how have things been going? LOL I miss you ladies!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AaliyKattmomof2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:50 PM

well i am kinda jealous. i would love to busy like i used to be. enjoy it for me bc i am doing laundry and dishes and thats about it :(

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:24 PM

I've been kinda MIA for a bit too :( ..... I havent really felt like being online even when I've had the chance.... except I'll check it out on my phone sometimes. I try to get on here at least a cople of times a day to see whats up. As an admin, I need to keep up good activity! This is my fav group on CM so, its the first one I go to when I am just checking on everything, lol.

FrogSalad
by Susie K-M on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:45 PM

Not much new in my neck o'the woods, except I ruined one of my retainers and it's been a bitch getting it replaced.  Another 3-hour round-trip tomorrow to see if they can adjust it so it's not cutting my tongue/gums all to hell.

On the plus side, I'll get to do some shopping in the "big city" while I'm there.

lovetocrochet5
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I have been MIA also. I have hurt my knee and have been trying to heal it.  I do get on facebook. I always forget to post here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)