Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

finding inner peace!

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you.have any advice?

I used.to paint, draw, write, ride my bike, swim in the ocean or just relax there. Enjoy life. But life made a.huge turn, bc I decided to.turn the wheel and go nuts it seems!! I feel lost, overworked, recently divorced, no cs and my job is commission only. I'm selling cars. Which could.be.fun but I see I am going through some emotional issues bc I'm ready to.cry and have a pity party.
I was a SAHM and I have a 2 year old. My 21 looks after him when.is.isn't in college and my dd, she is 13, she cooks and watches him also.

I know I resent my ex, my parents. Different things in both situations.

Bc I have this job, I lost my food stamps and I only make enough to pay my rent. I owe every home bill I have and I don't spent in clothes, movies. I only have one day off a week. I work 12 to 16 hrs a day. I resent my bosses bc I don't see my baby. I leave home and he is sleeping, I go home and he is sleeping too.

I don't feel I work as hard as I did before so I'm not making any money.

Last night some of the ladies I work with, were telling me I need to pray and find god so I can find peace. I asked them if they have seen the matrix. So basically, after you get out of the matrix theres no coming back. Not closing your mind. I can't go back to closing my eyes and logic. they of course insisted.

sorry if I make no sense. I'm writing from my cell and I'm at work feeling sorry for myself trying to get advice, how you guys find peace or deal with every day issues we all go through
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (11-11):
SinaiJ
by Yosaff Bridge on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

For me I got to a point where I was tired of being angry. Sometimes you just don't want to be a sorely twat anymore haha I looked around and realized that there's people that had it worse than me. I've been homeless with my kids and have lived with friends. As long as my kids are clothed, fed and happy, I figure everything isn't all that bad. There's no "God" that can help you find something that you've gotta find within yourself. Sorry that's no answer, but I truly hope everything gets better for you, doll :o) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)