Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

loosing our daughter

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:26 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 136 Total Views
on dec 19th of 2006 my husband and i lost our 14month old daughter.the doctors dont know what was wrong with her they think she had gotten some type of infection while i was pregnant with her but all their tests turned out negative.i am due in 6 weeks with our second child a little boy and i am so excited about it.but i am still hurting very badly.i dont understand why god took her back.how can he give you something so beautiful and innocent and then take it away from you?i just dont think its fair.she was everything to us and always will be.
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
michelle72
by on May. 5, 2007 at 6:11 PM
*HUGS*

I am so sorry for your loss. I have never been through what you are going through so I'm not sure how much help I can be. Just know that God loves and will never forsake you. God brought that little girl in to your life for a reason and took her away for a reason. You may never know that reason, but know that God will help you through it. Congrats on the impending birth of your baby boy. God is bringing this little boy in to your life for a reason as well. Have faith in God and things will be alright. Do you belong to a church? If you do, I would recommend you see counseling from your pastor. Good Luck! I am praying for you!
akamom53
by on May. 5, 2007 at 6:21 PM

Hi, I am so sorry for your loss, I truly understand because we lost a son a year ago this last Oct. He was 25 yrs old and drowned, it was three days before he was found and my husband and I were there when he was pulled from the river. My heart truly goes out to you. I can't say it gets easier because it doesn't. I can say that as time goes on you can deal with things a little easier. If you have friends talk to them, it does help! If you ever need to talk please e-mail me here or I can give you a number to call. I'm not a nut just a mom who understands what your going through!! 

Janel
Sonkissedpeach
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2007 at 7:19 PM
I don't understand it! I will pray for you! Sometimes God lets you go through things so you can help someone else!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)