Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Spoonful of Comfort!

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:44 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 173 Total Views
A Spoonful of Comfort A Spoonful of Comfort magnify

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Ps. 46-1-3

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. Ps. 138:7

The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, inwhom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Ps. 18:2

For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard. Ps. 22:24

Though he fall, he shall not utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand. Ps. 37:24

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. Nahum 1:7

Tags: comfort | Edit Tags Should this post be popular? Written by: Sonkissedpeach So... May 4, 2007 at 7:43 PM1 total views
by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
magdeline48
by on May. 4, 2007 at 10:02 PM
You are the flower in my day! The past couple of days have been challenging and God plucks you up from your seat to write His special words. WOW!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)