Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

people piss me off!!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2011 at 6:26 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 161 Total Views
on this site i have come across the stupidest people!! (Not in here)
Nothing directed straight at me but just them talking about things ive personaly have experianced. These women post things they need to talk about and people bash them, and the ones that bash them have no idea What the Hell they are talking about!! Its so fustrating!!
by on Dec. 10, 2011 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
charmedmommy
by Group Owner on Dec. 14, 2011 at 9:59 PM
I know what you mean its so frustrating and to try and just let it go can be so hard! I just came across that a few min ago!
Rockabillymama4
by Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 11:14 PM
Its completly aggervating, isnt it. Ugghh
charmedmommy
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Yep I wish I could call some people out but I will be nice and follow the rules lol!
Hrmony915
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Glad to know I am not alone! I am new to CM all together but I have definately cracked my teeth biting my tongue a few times..It's disturbing really that some can have such a strong opinion for something they have no passion for :p

Rockabillymama4
by Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Don't u love it when you tell people the truth and they think ur the ass? People need to POP that bubble they are living in and come into the real world.
MoonMaMa8
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 11:34 PM
I am going thru that right now seems these two ladies are nit picking my posts...a post I clearly was being unbiased in...and they even said if someone asked me questions like that I would have punched that person in the face...so I guess she was saying she wanted to punch me in the face...I had made a post trying to get a better understanding of what one lady talked about and offered food for thought comments and then someone unleashed the hounds! LOL I was told the lady had been more clear on another thread who am I to ask questions...blah blah blah are these not discussion forums? IDK...crazy stuff...

Quoting Rockabillymama4:

Nothing directed straight at me but just them talking about things ive personaly have experianced. These women post things they need to talk about and people bash them, and the ones that bash them have no idea What the Hell they are talking about!! Its so fustrating!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rockabillymama4
by Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 1:02 PM

bitches......gotta luv em right?

Quoting MoonMaMa8:

I am going thru that right now seems these two ladies are nit picking my posts...a post I clearly was being unbiased in...and they even said if someone asked me questions like that I would have punched that person in the face...so I guess she was saying she wanted to punch me in the face...I had made a post trying to get a better understanding of what one lady talked about and offered food for thought comments and then someone unleashed the hounds! LOL I was told the lady had been more clear on another thread who am I to ask questions...blah blah blah are these not discussion forums? IDK...crazy stuff...

Quoting Rockabillymama4:

MoonMaMa8
by New Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
LMAO....I was reading(mind u im tired...college exams+kids=im seepy) I was like POP and racking my txt brain and was like IDK what that means until I was oh duh...pop....lol...just thought i would share a funny! lol

Quoting Rockabillymama4:

Don't u love it when you tell people the truth and they think ur the ass? People need to POP that bubble they are living in and come into the real world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)