Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im so sick of ppl

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:52 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 188 Total Views

im so sick of ppl liein on me to my daughters father (the reason y we r not together) sayin i said this and i said that i fuckin hate ppl like that and u no wat it is the ppl that r suppose to love my daughter r ruinin her life the ppl who r suppose to fuckin care about their brother son r tryin to keep him unhappy bc they r jealous of the relationship we had im also sick of my fuckin mothe always sayin shit about me sayin im a bad mother bc i wont take my daughters father to court for child support but im mostly sick of him fuckin believin them and ruinin wat we had bc he wants to keep his family happy im so fuckin sick of this shit

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jackieb2811
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Thats low when your own mom says your a bad mother an for the reason she is saying that is BULL! Your baby daddy should be happy you havent done it an he should be happy your not some crazy drama filled baby mamma. I would tell your mom to butt out or she wont be a part of their lives bc its more important for you kid to have their father then grandmother an you want things to be kept civil an with everyone talking shit its not gonna happen if you hear it or know who its coming from confront them go over to ex's house an talk to him.

luvmykairi
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:34 PM

hes in missouri right now so i cant do that it just pisses me off that he choses her ovr his own daughter

boogirlsmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 3:27 PM

I THINK IF YOU ALL WERE MEANT TO BE THEN HE WOULDNT LET ANYONE COME BETWEEN YOU SO I WOULDNT BLAME THEM TOTALLY!! HE IS HIS OWN PERSON!

luvmykairi
by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 9:29 PM

right but he is kinda like a robot to they have total control ovr him bc if he does something they dont like they basically say they r goin to nvr talk to him again

now he doesnt even talk to his daughter doesnt ask how she is doin and he is on his way bak and guess who he is not comin to c thats rigth his daughter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)