Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE MY SISTER IN LAW

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:12 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

ok my sister in law has brought nothen but hell to my familys and  i since last yr and shestill going on lets see to sum it up she has sent me hate laetters through kkk members threating me and my kids lifes has threathend to beat my moms ass has accused me of cheating on my sons donor thats why we are not together has put bad things on cl bout my  now is saying my man fucked her when he comes home to me and she has been blocked from everything so she is using a friend of hers to call all hrs of night saying he was with her while iwas at work on and on his lucnh breaks and my brother just stands by and allows it me and my family at wits end on what to do i just want her to leave me and my kids and hubby alone and stop hating cause i have not ever done anything wrong i dont know if cause i a tiny woman or what but its to the point it i cant take it no more she has made my life a living hell help any advice

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LeAnnsMommy08
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 3:18 PM

JUST WANTED TO LET U KNOW YOUR WHITE....KKK AINT GONNA DO NOTHING TO U

Breezy1988
by on Feb. 18, 2009 at 2:37 AM

sounds like you may have to get down and dirty with this bitch... enough is enough seriously show her WTF is up!! beat her ass!!! she prolly aint so tough in person

Mommy2seven
by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 11:56 AM

DON'T LET HER BULLY YOU!!!   I know me I don't like confrontation but if I've had enough you better watch out don't lower yourself to her tactics but don't let her bother you with her dumb ass bitchiness.. she ain't worth your time!  You just have to let her see that your not going to be affected by her stupidity and then she will go away (hopefully)!  Good luck hun! 

afm_fleurpregnancy4.jpg afm_fleur pregnancy 4.jpg image by robin777    thfullhands.png full heart image by WVlilsexEthang         UpsetTinkerbell.gif Upset Tink image by PR3TTYGURL85
    ♥35 & over pregnant          ~i ♥ being a mommy and wife~            WANNA VENT?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)