Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome

Posted by on May. 2, 2008 at 8:29 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 417 Total Views

Hi,
Glad to have you visit with us.  We strive to provide good, tested recipes and comments.  We want to be that comfortable place you come to get the best.  Grab a recipe, leave a recipe, leave a comment.  Now sit back and "Thank you sooooo much for stopping by.”

by on May. 2, 2008 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
harry
by New Member on May. 2, 2008 at 10:32 AM
Hi ! My name is Elaine and I have been a member of cafemoms for sometime now and belong to other recipe and cooking groups. I have LOTS of cookbooks and am willing to share any recipes or knowledge that I may have to help someone . THank you for letting me join your group.

Meat and pototoe pie

take 1-1 1/2 ground beef , 4-6 potatoes ( or more if you have lg family , same with beef) and peel and cut into bite sz pieces. put in lg pot of water and cook till potatoes are done . take slotted spoon and put met and potatoe mix in bowl and add ennough juice to JUST  come to the edge of the mix , then make a bisquick batter ( not too thin , not too thick .) and pour over top , bake in 350 oven for 20-30 min . ayou can also add veggies to this and maybe some cheese to dress it up abit. this is a meal in itself.
southernlady184
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2011 at 8:32 PM
I am Lauren. A mother of 40 to 15 kids...9 girls and 6 boys. Yes, they are all naturally mine. I am also the grandmother of 14 plus one more to arrive next year. I love to craft, cook, bake, read, write and travel. I love riding horses and walks on the beach. I am here to make new friends, share advice and recipes and craft ideas.
irishblarney11
by Member on Nov. 30, 2011 at 4:10 PM

hi....I am debra...... can't wait to get started

Binkeyboo
by New Member on May. 27, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Hi my name is Cindy AKA Binkey~Boo.
I look forward to Share my stuff & learn new ideas. I love to cook. But I'm not that good of a cook :)
I have 2 kids. My son is away at college. My daughter just graduated from high school :)
Can't wait to get to know you all :)
Binkey~Boo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)