Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

From PA - post here =)

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:34 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 396 Total Views
What are YOU looking for in a home based business ?
Are you looking for PT or FT work hours?
Are you a "people" person ?
What obstacles do you think you would have being your own boss?

Looking forward to your reply !Laughing
by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
M.O.M
by on Jul. 5, 2007 at 12:47 AM
What are YOU looking for in a home based business ?
To be able to pay bills and still have the time I need with my two sons and disabled father

Are you looking for PT or FT work hours?
Not really sure, FT if I can do it.

Are you a "people" person ?
GOOD GOD YES. I worked for years has a hairstylist. If your not a people person in that business then your domed! I love meeting new people and talking to people about what like and love.

What obstacles do you think you would have being your own boss?
My disabled Father. I think I can work around this. Right now he can't be left alone. I'm sure my Boyfriend will help out.
Other then that I really don't think I would have any. Other then coming up with the start up money to start my business. Which I'm working on already. I'm selling stuff on ebay to help with the cost.
KimsAngelBears
by on Apr. 29, 2008 at 3:39 PM
What are YOU looking for in a home based business ? I am looking to make a little extra fun money for us to do those last minute things that where not planned.

Are you looking for PT or FT work hours? It just depends on how much time the kids are demanding that week. Some weeks are less demanding then others.

Are you a "people" person ? I am a people person I like to talk to the parents of my  swimmers and the other parents in the kids classes.

What obstacles do you think you would have being your own boss? I do not know many people. We have not lived here long and I am still meeting people.
lori280
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2010 at 9:13 AM

to be able to have   more time with my   family      and to help pay the bills      and go on vacation,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)