Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it's been awhile

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:50 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 275 Total Views

Hi Ladies!

Omigoodness! I've been having so much shifting in my life the last few months, it's been so hard to check in here and see how you are all doing?

How is everyone?

Mother's day is coming up and a few tips for stress relief!

WIth our kids it 's hard to get the night off or the day to relax, especially on such an important day. This year, spend it with your kids! That's right. you can still have the Mother's Day you've always wanted.

A spa Day!             Fill up the kiddie pool outside, if weather permits and let the kids puir bubbles all over you, like burying you in sand, you'll feet a FREE foot soak!  Wrap up in your cozy robe and let them bring you freezer pops !

Chocolate Treat        Baking cookies is fun, and forget the mess, leave it. ENjoy baking rich chocolate chip cookies or brownies and afterwards, cuddle up with milk or your favorite tea for a movie day on the couch, you'll fall asleep while cuties are glued to their fav movie.

Movie Night In....  after kiddos are in bed, end the day with a movie treat with your hubby..OR just you! Light some barely there scented candles, Stay up late, with your fav glass of wine or late night starbucks run latte, watch your favorite chick flick without interruption while cozied on the couch..you can even have a fuull foot soak at home this time with the right stuff, inexpensive foot bubbles or oils in a warm water filled foot tub, add some small river pebbles to rub your feet on and a natural exfoliate....aromathereapy doesn't have to cost an arm and foot !

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and enjoy sunday !

"Let your Dreams stay Big and keep your Worries Small."
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)