CHECK OUT THE FORUM AND HAVE SOME FUN.
all challenges are due 08`31`2011
1. all layouts must be new
2. all layouts must at least have photomats if you do not have pictures to go on them yet.
3. no digital layouts accepted
4. no late layouts accepted. the posts will be locked at midnight my time. i am in michigan so you have to figure out your time zone.
5. if you do a craft or recipe just cause theres no prize still post a picture, tell us what you thought of it. did it taste good? was it easy? did the kids have fun if they were involved?
6. if you win a prize, please do not stalk the hostesses. they know that you have won and will mail your prize. sometimes life gets in the way and you need to be patient.
7. have fun
8. all layout are for prizes
ladies the layouts do NOT have to be school themed use whatever papers themes pictures embellys you would like. the only thing i do ask its that you stick to the sketch (example) as much as possible. if it has to be school themed, such as a card or box it will say in the post.
ladies i tried to find stuff for every level of scrapper, from beginners to advanced and if its a pink layout and you have boys by all means change it to blue, do whatever works for you. scrap whatever as i said these do not have to be school themed. just have fun and get some pages done. take a break from all the hustle and bustle and enjoy some me time.