Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

want to introduce myself

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2010 at 11:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 406 Total Views

hey ladies!

My name is Briana I go by Brie. I am 26 and been married for almost 7 years. I live in rio rancho (northern meadows area) and I have a 6 year old and a 2 month old. I am a SAHM for now atleast until sept. thats when I go back to school full time. I would love to meet some mommies in my area to do play dates or meet at the park or go for walks with the kids. I am in serious need of some mommy friends!

hope to get to know you all!

Brie

by on Apr. 8, 2010 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
strollerABQ
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Hi Brie!

I am also a SAHM, in NW Albuquerque.  I just wanted to tell you about Luna Moms Club starting in May.  It is a group of moms who will meet one day a week for an organized play date and once a month for a moms night out.  It is completely free to join.  The play dates will be held most of the time at the Cabezon Community Park in Rio Rancho, with occassional field trips to other areas.

Also, if you are interested I teach Stroller Strides classes at the Cabezon Park Monday through Friday at 10:30am.  If you would like more information you can email me at christabennett@strollerstrides.net.  It is a great way to meet other moms and get in a good workout.

Take Care,

Christa

Krystalhearts
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Hi Brie i know just how you feel im looking for ppl to do the same thing my son is year and needs some buddys  i am going to be going to school full time as well so we can meet up around noon and walk around the mall or something get some exercise i really want to get back into shape

Breeze87144
by Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:25 AM

i would relaly love to get into shape but on a budget, i don't want to spend alot of money doing it. Where r u gonna go to school? i start back up going to school (instead of online, like the last semester) in sept. I am not looking forward to it lol. being That i like all the way in Rio I hate driving downtown every day... o well...  what part of alb/rio are u in?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)