Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Park??

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:39 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 417 Total Views
Hey ladies. I am really looking to meet some mommies inthe westside albuquerque or rio rancho area. I would love to meet up at a park, like haynes or something and let the kids play and have some mommy time. I have a 6 year old boy named Micheal and 4 month old boy named Brandon. Anyone interested??

Briana

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lovin_Raine
by on Jun. 8, 2010 at 1:40 PM

I am!! I have 4,5,6, yo ds and two 10yo that would love a park trip. I live in Rio Rancho have you been to the Cabezon Park?

Breeze87144
by Member on Jun. 9, 2010 at 3:18 AM
I live in northern meadows but yes I have been there my son had baseball practice there 3x a week there. I was only think haynes because they had bathrooms if needed. But I would love to gettogether. I can go any days but Thursdays. So if u want when I get back in town we could meet up at Cabezon or haynes??? Sounds like fun!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovin_Raine
by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Sorry my laptop is broken on a borrowed one. We can deffinately can meet up and you are right about the bathrooms. Especially with my girls.

Breeze87144
by Member on Jun. 23, 2010 at 1:04 AM

when would you like to meet up? i am free any monday-wednesdays. just started working again so i am not free thurs-sun let me know!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)