Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Host Families opportunities for French students for 2 1/2 weeks this summer.

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:34 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 50 Total Views

Hi there. I want to reach out to fellow moms with a fun option for this summer! I work with an organization that brings foreign exchange students over to America and it is a great opportunity for moms to provide some culture for their kids! This will be a neat way to fill up some summer days. I have hosted many times and loved it. Anyone can host -- families with young children, families with teenagers, empty-nesters, etc

The details: Horizons du Monde is seeking families to provide a homestay for students from France from July 7 - July 25. Students will stay with your family throughout their 2+-week visit, but will have about two scheduled activities a week, including Washington DC and Hershey Park. Your family is welcome to join us on these activity days. We have both girls and boys, aged 14-17; they all speak English and have their own insurance and spending money.

This date is looming and many families are still needed; if you know someone who would enjoy this experience, it would be great for you to spread the word to others. Your help is appreciated. Thanks.Contact Kathleen Sheetz at 540-336-3791 or at sheetzfamily@gmail.com to learn more.

by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)