Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about on base housing

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:24 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

My hubby and I will be checking in there on Jan. 6th. Anyone on the waiting list? If so how long have you been waiting? How long are they telling you it's gonna be. etc... Thanks in advance!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jdbaker22
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:23 AM

We were told 6-8 months it took 2 months and we've been in base housing since March.

Marine Wife to my highschool sweetheart Kris (10-09-2004), mother to Christian(5) & Joshua(1). Expecting our third (due 3-17-10).

MommaSteph85
by Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:35 AM

I don't live in base housing but we were on the list. They said it would be 9 months and I think that we finally got a call after 7 or 8 months. Which was after we already moved into a house off of base because we were tired of waiting lol. I think it depends on how many kids you have. We have alot so we were waiting on staff housing and my husband is only a Sgt so we kept getting bumbed down on the list due to higher ranks needing the houses.

I am a breastfeeding/formula feeding, circumcising, non- flu vaxing, spanking when needed, baby wearing, Marine wife, proud momma of 4 boys and soon to be 1 girl.

jazzyjae
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:56 PM

ya we were told it would be up to a year and we got in after 3 months. good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)