Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipe Swap/Potluck DEC 6TH 6PM!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:15 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

HEY LADIES I NEED A HEADCOUNT SO I KNOW WHO IS COMING AND HOW MUCH TO MAKE... PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR MAKING AND WHO IS COMING WITH YOU...HUSBANDS AND KIDS ARE WELCOME!! PLEASE RSVP BY WEDNESDAY DEC 2ND!!

My address is 5626 Oregon Street Camp Lejeune (Berkley Manor) cross street is Delaware

I LOVE TO singing I HAVE 2 teen boy'S....WE ARE IN THE

coast guard(COAST GUARD) AND ARE CURRENTLY expecting baby!!!  ANYTHING ELSE JUST ASK!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lundaylove
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:03 AM

ill have to ask if hubby is coming, if he is then thats 5. if not then itll just be me. Cant wait =)

tomikosnook
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:22 PM

awesome cant wait either!!  

coast guard(COAST GUARD) AND ARE CURRENTLY expecting baby!!!  ANYTHING ELSE JUST ASK!

Daltonswife
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:13 PM

We are going to be at the Steelers Game in PA that day.

breastfeeding,co-sleeping,baby wearing, Church going Christian momma

Daltonswife
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:15 PM

if anyone has a good recipie for molasses cookies send it my way please :)

breastfeeding,co-sleeping,baby wearing, Church going Christian momma

julie515
by Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 1:32 AM

We are coming.  That's three more.  I think we are bringing brownies and tortilla "cigars."  We are going to bring twelve servings each if that helps any.  Can't wait to see everyone.

Proud member of the Pickyeaters Club.  Join me at the new group Feeding the Picky.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/feedingthepicky  You should be able to just click on it.  If not, cut and paste.

marinemommy3
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 1:58 PM

I was coming and I had plan what I was going to bring but of course my hubby's family always mess my plans they are coming this weekend for a visit so I can't go. I'm so mad!!! (don't like my father-in-law he is a pain). I'm sorry I hope you have another one soon so I can go. Hope you all enjoy your self.

tomikosnook
by Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 8:01 PM

well if you need to get out of the house, you know where we will be!

Quoting marinemommy3:

I was coming and I had plan what I was going to bring but of course my hubby's family always mess my plans they are coming this weekend for a visit so I can't go. I'm so mad!!! (don't like my father-in-law he is a pain). I'm sorry I hope you have another one soon so I can go. Hope you all enjoy your self.

marinemommy3
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Quoting tomikosnook:

well if you need to get out of the house, you know where we will be!

Quoting marinemommy3:

thankyou I'll sure keep it in mind

jcoreas
by on Dec. 5, 2009 at 3:59 AM

were comin...4 

JeSsIcA 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)