Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking to make friends out here

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:22 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

Hey ladies I will be in NC next week and I really wanna look around base. The whole time I have been married I have lived in Texas so I havent really seen much out there. Hubby will be working so he wont be able to show me much so I was hoping one of you nice ladies would be willing to show me around, maybe grab some lunch or something? I really dont know anyone there and Im kinda freaked out about moving. Well anyways hope I get some reponses I would really like to make some new friends

Mari

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lundaylove
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:42 AM

well there really isnt too much to see or do around here...even on base, its pretty limited. i mean there is a beach, but its cold, the MCX (exchange) and well thats pretty much it on base. Then off there is a TINY mall, a community college and a bunch of tattoo parlors lol. The night scene consists of bars and a concert hall/bar type thing but thats it. The more fun things to do are in Wilmington and thats like 45 minutes away

Sarah,words arent enough to say we're sorry, our thoughts and prayers are with you.rest in peace lil man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)